What religion are you?

Discussion in 'Religion, Beliefs and Spirituality' started by NICK41281, Aug 28, 2004.

?

What reliogon do you practice

1. christian/catholic

2 vote(s)
    15.4%
  2. jewish

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  3. rastafarian

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  4. budism

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  5. agnostic

1 vote(s)
    7.7%
  6. none

3 vote(s)
    23.1%
  7. mormon

1 vote(s)
    7.7%
  8. pagan

2 vote(s)
    15.4%
  9. athiest

2 vote(s)
    15.4%
  10. hinduism/janist

1 vote(s)
    7.7%
  11. protestant

1 vote(s)
    7.7%
  1. I believe agnostic to simply mean open minded. I haven't closed myself off to either possibility.

2. Yup...

To me it means you don't belive in god but you don't deny the possibility of his existance. Any god or higher power that is

3. I'm agnostic, i think the dectionary def. is you believe it is not humanly possible to know if there is a God.

4. all of the above. and many more.

none of the above. none at all.

a large slice of universalism (unitarian universalism), and an even larger slice of foundationism bearing in mind universalism. all philosophy ever is to be assimilated, no "knowledge disregarded". science.

in short,
    I am an ordained Reverend of MY OWN RELIGION

and no, you cannot join. forever will i be the only follower of my religion. never would i wish to spread yet another bullshit organised religion ready and open to misinterpretation and so cause so much untold damage unto the world.

PS,
    I have no beliefs nor a belief system.

5. *SITA RAM*

and the

dance of birth and death

waht else is there?

6. How about like.. my own custom religion? I believe in scrambled ideals. Reincarnation, Spirts, and Summoning to just name a few ideals. Every religion i find, i like some of their ideals but not all. So I wouldn't consider myself part of that religion but almost like a branch off.

7. Yea. me too brother.

Religion is a confusing question. I was raised a christian, i do believe there is some sort of higher being, i have no hard evidence i know alot of you are looking for, but i havent seen any evidence that says he isnt real eather. I have some personal evidence that shows me there is something. I feel i have been blessed, my parents are religious, and my dad suvived a brutal car wreck 2 years ago in which the girl that hit him died on impact. Things like that make me tend to believe there is a god of some sort. I have some of my personal morals based on christian teachings, but i think the religion today is way way out of touch with its roots. I just think live a good and moral life, and you will be rewarded. Even if im not rewarded, i am happy living a good and moral life, and maybe thats the true heaven. who knows.

If i think about it any harder, ill only confuse myself more.

8. What if, instead you are the 100% root of all evil?

:)

9. i belive in the good parts of everything

10. Idk what to believe in.....i grew up catholic......until my dad died when i was 8.....then the strict catholic life went out teh window:) but i still pray to "God" bcuz.......well i just wanna believe in sumtin.feels better than believin your alone and ur gonna die and go nowhere:p

• Like Like x 1
  11. Wouldn’t which religion do you practice be a better question?

Unless of course, your identity is based on your religion.

• Like Like x 1
  12. [​IMG]
    I pray to Fish ... For I am a follower of Fish and am unashamedly SELFISH

• Funny Funny x 1
  13. agnostic = (for me) dont know, dont care.

ReligionIQ.jpg

Not to be bragging, I am at 145, documented by Mensa Society

14. Vegan too?

Sent from my iPad using Grasscity Forum

15. Oh, no, pork, chicken, beef, sea food, all are here for our culinary pleasure!

• Agree Agree x 1
  16. JEDI

• Winner Winner x 1
  17. I picked Atheist, but it's not really a Religion. Just an answer to a question.

18. I'm in the belief that when you die, one will truly experience true nothingness. Since we can't even fathom what "nothingness" truly is, it is impossible to know what happens when you die. All I believe in is that death is the next step in life. Stupid little stoner thoughts ya know?