What religion are you?

Discussion in 'Religion, Beliefs and Spirituality' started by NICK41281, Aug 28, 2004.

?

What reliogon do you practice

1. christian/catholic

2 vote(s)
    15.4%
  2. jewish

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  3. rastafarian

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  4. budism

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  5. agnostic

1 vote(s)
    7.7%
  6. none

3 vote(s)
    23.1%
  7. mormon

1 vote(s)
    7.7%
  8. pagan

2 vote(s)
    15.4%
  9. athiest

2 vote(s)
    15.4%
  10. hinduism/janist

1 vote(s)
    7.7%
  11. protestant

1 vote(s)
    7.7%
  1. Born and raised catholic...lost my faith...

Agnostic now. You decide what cathegory you wanna put me into

2. i'm atheist, btw, you really didn't give many choices at all, there are A lot more religions in the world, my friend

3. wow you're missing A LOT of religions.. people might not vote because of it.. permission to remake the thread? i'm agnostic btway

4. Yeah I'd suggest remaking the thread.

5. totally remake this thread and im agnostic by the way

6. This poll is retarded.

Edit: No offence by the way, I am guessing you were just really high and confused. Leaving out lots of obvious choices.

But yeah, pretty retarded.

• Like Like x 1
  7. yea i am high right now also, remake it if you want to

8. hah i call dibs on that.. to make the thread nice and perfect we should all throw in our ideas

christian (protestant)
    catholic
    jewish (orthodox and what's that other one called?)
    muslim
    buddhist
    rastafari
    hinduism/janist
    pagan (wicca, satanist, luciferian, i dunno what other ones can be put in this column)
    atheist
    agnostic
    none

and the poll will be multiple choice

any more i'm missing?

9. i'd say that atheist and none are pretty much the same thing

10. na man.. you can believe in a god but not practice any religion..
    another reason it should be multiple choice since you can be jewish but not practice your faith..

11. Druidism

I love'em!!!!!

peace

12. agnostic
    there is a lot of agnostic people here

13. As Sebadoh said, my life is my own religion.

14. tried to change the poll a bit, and added in the missing votes that you's mentioned.............but i couldn't change the poll to multiple choice......Peace out........Sid

15. Unitarian

16. im not any religion. i dont know if im agnostic though cuz im not 100% sure what that means as far as what you believe. But im pretty skeptical about God and the after life and the bible and all that, and tend to bleieve more in big bang, evolution, aliens etc.
    science puts foward a lot better evidence than Jesus does in my opinion

17. Agnosticism basically means you are unsure. There are two kinds of agnosticism, atheistic agnosticism and theistic agnosticism. Atheistic agnosticism is usually what people mean when they say agnostic. It means that you don't believe in a god but that it's beyond the abilities of humans to ever know whether or not there is. A theistic agnostic believes in a god, but believes that it's beyond the abilities of humans to ever know what the characteristics and attributes of god are.