Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

What makes a toker seasoned ?

Discussion in 'Seasoned Marijuana Users' started by Hihahn420, Jan 17, 2021.

1. If anyone needs some salt and pepper my beards full of it lmao

• Like Like x 1
  2. 40 years minus time off for pregnancies
    Seasoned tokers make nice fun laid-back mamas.

• Like Like x 5
    • Winner Winner x 1
  3. T-breaks few times a year

4. I think you need to add onion powder to the mix to become a truly seasoned smoker.

• Disagree Disagree x 1
    • Funny Funny x 1
  5. Little garlic powder too.

• Funny Funny x 2
    • Disagree Disagree x 1
  6. A little cayenne pepper never hurt anyone either and maybe a dash of chili pepper to taste.

• Disagree Disagree x 1
  7. Making sure to taste as you go along as to not over season.

• Funny Funny x 1
  8. Oh of course the last thing you want to do is add too much seasoning you'll ruin everything and never ever get the pussy which is the worst fate possible.

9. You just know....:GettingStoned:

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1
  10. :biggrin::roflmao: the more tolerance you develop the less you may or may not enjoy more however you learn how to keep composure more and can for example last longer in a non stop dungeon olympic ghetto rotation that me and my buddies host anually.. :passing-joint::lmafoe:

• Agree Agree x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1
  11. To know how to smoke weed without wasting product. lol Those noobs who do stupid shit for viral videos wasting tons of weed are Irksome.

• Agree Agree x 1
  12. This.

• Like Like x 2

13. Lmfao how's it wasteful? Sounds like someone has limited supply.

Shit is abundant all over the world. It's 2021. Burning cannabis by the LB has been a thing. 5 years ago people were putting ounces of wax on hot plates and hot boxing tents like this.

You old people set in your early 1900 ways are irksome. Get over fella. I'll drop a LB in the street and burn it for the neighborhood

• Agree Agree x 1
    • Disagree Disagree x 1
    • Funny Funny x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1
  14. Right. Shit is legal now, there is no such thing as "wasting" anymore. Holding hits till you black out, smoking bowls till there is nothing but ash, and saving roaches is a thing of the past.

• Winner Winner x 1
  15. I started smoking weed in 1972.
    Always enjoyed getting stoned with fellow smokers .

I don't care if your in your intergalactic space ship and earth will not let you land .
    If your green and have antenna's protruding out of the top of your head , I don't care ..
    Its always 420 time at my place ....

Party on .

• Like Like x 2
  16. You're saying just a pinch of herb makes a well seasoned smoker?

• Funny Funny x 1
  17. Kids, it's so cute when they think they know it all.

• Agree Agree x 2
  18. lmao. Weed is still illegal in the majority of the world people. Yes, many people now do have legal access and can grow their own etc. Many don't. So for a lot of people conserving their bud does make sense. Not that I care if someone wants to waste their own. If you have enough to not care then by all means do it if u want.

• Winner Winner x 2
    • Agree Agree x 1