Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

What makes a toker seasoned ?

Discussion in 'Seasoned Marijuana Users' started by Hihahn420, Jan 17, 2021.

1. This question should be simple to answer but yet i still wonder with the bricks that i had chiseled through in the 90s to lime green kill bud .b.c kind bud .mexican thai sativa's or the panama red pinner j's in jr high ..i have smoked more weed then i can recall for 27 years of my life i have consumed cannabis self medicating ..what exactly makes one a seasoned toker . the time they have consumed cannabis? amount of cannabis consumed ? Knowledge of strains indica sativa hybrid ? Knowledge of terpens and cannabinoids ....

2. Salt/pepper should do the trick

• Like Like x 5
    • Funny Funny x 5
    • Agree Agree x 3
    • Winner Winner x 2
    • Like Like x 2
    • Agree Agree x 1
  3. A seasoned toker would be the length of time you have smoked. But there's levels, Snoop Dogg would be a veteran, same as Willie Nelson. lol. Then you have the people who go hard, with dabs, edibles, etc. They may not be a seasoned smoker, but they go deep! I use to smoke a lot! But have cut back to a few bowls a night. Maybe cause the bud got much more potent these days. Use to smoke blunts back in the day and be good. Now a bowl will put you in space lol

4. One who has no doubts with the promotion and use of weed ...27 years - nothing

• Informative Informative x 1
  5. Someone who has tried 20 different stains and has smoked out of 20 different things that were meant for something else like a can, apple etc. For 20 years

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
  6. 51 years.

• Like Like x 2
    • Agree Agree x 1
  7. 40 yrs daily :smiley-rolling-joint:

• Agree Agree x 2
    • Like Like x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1
  8. Little bit of paprika too and a dash of cumin too.

9. Someone who can also keep themselves appearing sober as much as possible while out and about in a state where it's illegal.

• Like Like x 3
    • Agree Agree x 1
  10. The more "calm" you become when getting high, the more comfortable you're getting with it, which means you're getting more seasoned to it.

• Like Like x 2
    • Agree Agree x 1

11. The term "seasoned toker" is just a vague casual way to describe someone with more experience using weed such that they at least know what to do per their own style of consuming. More specifically it does not particularly mean someone familiar with A to Z types of weed, concentrates, paraphernalia, user slang, or whatever. For instance there are many flower smoking users that over decades have never swallowed edibles or use concentrates while conversely there are younger users now that in this new legal era just vape or dab concentrates that have never really smoked much if at all. Each may be seasoned within their own style.

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1
  12. 18 out of 32 years so far. I consider myself seasoned lol

• Like Like x 1
  13. I've never done a true dab but I'd love to.

• Like Like x 2
  14. Smoked for 40 years and counting. This is going to sound weird but I have a nostalgic craving for some of the Mexican brown pot most common in the eighties. I know it doesn't have the flavor profile or potency of today's strains but some of it was respectable in potency and it had an earthy taste that wasn't horrible. It had a ton of seeds that had to be sifted out with an album cover or something. I know nostalgia candy is a thing but weed? I could see it as a boutique novelty offering at an appropriately lower price.

• Agree Agree x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1
  15. All of the above. 51 years here and still learning.

• Like Like x 3
    • Agree Agree x 2
  16. 30 years and still going :)

• Like Like x 1
  17. A weed museum where one could try highlights from the past would get my visit.

A seasoned toker is knowledgeable and crafty in terms of getting high. A seasoned toker recognize hash origin by tasting it f.ex.

• Like Like x 1
  18. Remember when Cheech and Chong first came out on the radio or first comedy albums.

• Like Like x 2
    • Agree Agree x 1
  19. A general equation of understanding, experience and practical knowledge achieves a general result of an individual in a range of scope, I would call seasoned.
    Since your asking about toking in specific, I would equate it with such things like various methods of delivery(pipe,bong,vape,etc.), General types of cannabis and the refinement products available.
    I would imagine one could become seasoned in six months of dedicated toking provided the resources to do it daily and experience the various products(also given you can keep up)

However a different place in my brain says, are you smoking right now?
    Thinking you knew, realizing you don't- enough times to not care any more.