Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

What kind of kind

Discussion in 'Medical Marijuana Usage and Applications' started by Dallytye, Feb 28, 2021.

1. I would like to know what strains of bud that works for pain and anxiety. I don't use very much at all but what I have used causes me to have anxiety. Maybe I need a weaker strain. What should I look for?

• Like Like x 1
  2. Choose something with more CBD. To much THC and not enough CBD will make you crazy, anxiety driven stone I don't care for either.

<-- grows my own and I let it go really long to take the fingernails on chalkboard feelings down several notches.

BNW

• Like Like x 4
    • Agree Agree x 1
  3. Sadly CBD is a mild stimulant that harms sleep for some of us.

I use almost exclusively for sleep, and any strain with more than about 0.5% cbd fails miserably for me.