What kind of foods do you hate?

Discussion in 'The Great Indoors' started by Maxtasy, Jul 17, 2010.

1. Personally, I hate unneeded condiments mayo/sour-cream/ranch (steak sauce and ketchup are great! (ketchup in small amounts) and I want to throw up when I see someone mixing ketchup, ranch, mustard, and mayo in any combination. It makes this nasty color >.<
    I don't know why, I just always have ever since I was little. green/string beans disgust me but I love broccoli! I love most food, and don't understand how some people don't like meat, maybe because they love animals and imagine they're eating a baby animal... a lot of animals would eat humans in a heartbeat lol

Would you consider me a picky eater? and is anyone else here one? I'm totally blazed right now and I'd love some responses :smoking:(also enjoying a nice 16oz prime rib that I picked up from one of my favorite steak houses Back Fourites

Useless info about me: I'm a male, I wiegh 140 lbs and stand at a mighty 5' 10"! I'm actually very thin (people always tell me that :mad:) Most likely because I'm a chain smoker and currently recovering from opiate addiction. I'm too sensitive to put up with mean comments, so just letting people know that I'm not a sweaty fat fuck ahead of time.

• Like Like x 1
  2. i dont like crazy combinations of condiments either
    and i cant stand any fat on my steak, filet mignon all the time for me
    i guess you would be considered a pickey eater, kind of. who really cares though, eat what you like, no what im sayn?

3. I hate these pizzas they have up here in canada. They're called Doctor Oatker and they're filled with crappy mushrooms and drenched with this gross cream sauce. They're so popular here, If I even smell one cooking I HAVE to puke, it's so gross.

4. corgettes dont know if it's spelt right but dont really care hate them second only to anchovies!

5. #5 Buddey, Jul 17, 2010
    Last edited by a moderator: Jul 17, 2010
    I love everything.

Except pineapples, olives, coconuts, and horse radish for some reason.
    :smoke:

Oh, I also can't eat a burger or sandwich that has tomatoes or pickles on them. I would NEED to take them off, I just hate the combination because it takes the flavor away.

6. Green Beans and Peas

Pass.

7. I'm not a picky eater at all, the only thing I really hate and despise is Olives, just hate them, especially tapenade, just kill me. Other than that I'll eat just about anything.

8. I fucking hate tomatoes.

Salsa is good, so is katchup, just not raw tomatoes.

9. Pretty much all canned veggies. I grew up really, really white trash (super poor immigrant family living in Aberdeen, WA... which is itself super poor). And so we ate a LOT of food bank food growing up. I almost never saw fresh veggies, and now that I can afford to eat real food, the cooked to death super mushy stuff just gags me.

10. Cake
    Bananas
    Creamed Spinach

11. I can understand the excessive condiment part...by myself I use ketchup and honey mustard on my burgers. The only time I have mayo on it is at places where it's applied (eg. Burger King's Whopper).

I don't like bacon on burgers...I never understood the appeal.

I'm less-inclined to (Tex-)Mexican-style food. I know a lot of people who love Taco Bell...I'm not one of them. The basic tortilla-cheese-meat-vegetable formula doesn't allow for a lot of variety.

+1 to horseradish and olives being disgusting. Olives are acceptable on the occasional pizza because the cooking eliminates a lot of the flavor, but raw on a sub? Forget it.

12. I can't tolerate mayonaise under ANY circumstances...i'm also not a huge yellow mustard person. And like the typical teenager, I hate vegetables, particularly; eggplant, brussel sprouts, asparagus, and brocolli. Other than that I will eat almost anything. I'm sorta like a goat =]

13. Ok...I'm picky.

-mushrooms (i wont eat them inless i can see shit on my walls)
    -tomatos (inless diced small and on a taco)
    -eggs inless on something...
    -olives...(who doesnt hate this shit)
    -seafood
    -dark chocolate..
    -kraft dinner

list can go on but THOSE ARE THE MAIN THINGS (usally ill just eat it anyways)

• Like Like x 1
  14. ill eat anything

15. - Mushrooms
    - Cole slaw
    - Horseradish
    - Tomatoes
    - Olives
    - Potato salad
    - Boiled/fryed/poached eggs, scrambled only!
    - Coconut
    - Miracle whip
    - Sweet pickles

16. Amazingly, people exist out there who love olives. My friend's dad came in at Subway when I worked there and wanted a sub plastered (his word) with olives. I never realized how bad they smelled until I made that.

To make a quote: "I hate coconut. Not the taste, consistency."

Not a huge fan of dill pickles...sweet chips are okay.

I seem to like miracle whip over other mayonnaise-types...might be due to the sugar/paprika addition. Other mayo to me just tastes like bland whipped egg cream.

17. I absolutely cannot stand spicy foods, I find that there is no reason to make your tongue burn. I'm not masochist so maybe I don't understand it but yeah, spicy foods suck dick.

The bad thing is I'm hispanic so I come across this shit pretty much on a daily basis, I've had foods that literally felt like someone is punching me in the face with every damn bite. Most of the spicy ingredient doesn't even taste good in the first place.

18. Processed trash or fast food

• Agree Agree x 1
  19. Warm avocado...no!