What juice you chiefin on?

Discussion in 'E-Liquids & E-Juice, E-Cigarettes' started by Dryice, Sep 8, 2015.

1. I miss the days of going to the local vape shop and grabbing some Butter Pecan Toffee juice But thanks to our great government leadership they put a band on All flavored vape juice from being sold in the State and and band on online companies from shipping here - Ugh -
    Thanks kids for smoking in school -

2. I'm still undecided.

3. Got me a few new flavors I call em breath mints. Got hot garbage, low tide. And gas station restroom got my house smelling amazing

4. Had tobacco taste n raspberry taste. Went raspberry but curious for the tobacco taste cuZ 10yeara of smoking. no tobacco really taste the same so what's there standard on what tastes like tobacco. Hey my vapai just womped out I can try tobacco taste now not actual tobacco . Flair plus hopefully isn't aluminum and plutonium in it

5. 416 Mango Orange. It's keeping me alive on this hot ass day. Been out doing gardening and landscaping. That 3mg goes good.

6. Dirty panties, and rotten candy this week.

7. Smokin’ Aloe Nurdz - Peach Mango from my SMOK Acro. Just reverted from the Novo X and so glad I did.

8. Toasted marshmallows.

9. Cereal Madness! New flavor I got yesterday. Tastes like Fruit Loops and milk. Nice!

10. It plays an assential role in the electrolytic balance, musckle contraction, and heart activity. On the other hand, citrus juices are very low in calcium content. For a food pretending to the position of the “No. 1 breakfast drink” this is a serious shortcoming. Therefore, leading citrus processors developed calcium-fortified citrus juices, having a calcium content equal to that of milk.
    regards:https://greenratcontrol.com/

11. I have a local shop that has that exact flavor and name.
    Does your local shop also have Sabre Tooth? A coconut and tropical fruit mix