what is the deal with russia?

Discussion in 'Politics' started by letsmokeasweet, Apr 18, 2021.

1. i am curious, are they talking about russia in the news? it’s interesting how they have their border with ukraine lined up with troops and tanks. i guess they are doing what they did in 2014?? but they are in some type of discussions

so what do y’all think? pretty interesting times...

• Like Like x 1
  2. is that how biden will unite americans? fight with russia over ukraine??

we are just pawns after all

3. three things to consider with russia; one, reestablish parts of the former soviet union, two, Ukrainian natural resources, and three, strategic location for the Russian military.

i think primarily nbr one above is the main objective.

• Like Like x 1
  4. totally makes sense. unfortunately, american interest are intertwined into ukraine interest so i wonder.
    but it wouldn’t make sense because biden’s and clinton’s family does business with both ukraine and russia...so are they really going to use each other’s military against each other??

• Like Like x 1
  5. Fuck Trump, Fuck Biden and fuck Putin the three stooges. Just another war we will have to deal with after leaving the sandbox. Makes me kinda pissed really cause I have Russian friends and they are such kind people too.

• Like Like x 5
  6. They're the overwhelming boogie man
    Be super scared
    Way more scared than what your own government is currently doing

• Like Like x 4
  7. Its never (usually) the citizens - its always tge power hungry governments.

At some point it’ll come to a head...

8. When you president projects weakness, expect to be tested. China already screwing with Taiwan, and Iran is getting all blustery. Do you think anyone is afraid of Biden? Please. Harris? Lolololol. Good luck.

• Like Like x 5
    • Agree Agree x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1
  9. What do you think these countries were doing apart from laughing during the Trump presidency?

• Agree Agree x 1
    • Disagree Disagree x 1
  10. Russia is struggling internally and striking down hard on all possible opponents. Navalnyj and his supporters are in for it now, unfortunately.

The internal joke and the truth I think is that the russian government are ex-KGB agents with their own agenda.

Supposedly they have rockets that is too fast for any air defence.(including us)
    And my hometown have large caves in the mountains surrounding it filled to the brim with apache helicopters, abrams tanks and the like. Stored for the us army.

Which makes my hometown in scandinavia a prime target for russian aggression.

Sorry for derailing about ukraine. Just wanted to give a side input.
    I know some people from Ukraine and I feel with them.

Russia is more likely to support the pro russian ukrainians in the north with weapons and equipment to fight, rather than moving their troops in. I dont know but seeing how the wars have been fought earlier it seems likely

• Like Like x 1
  11. Navalny has a very dubious fascist past and continues to have abhorrent views. He’s no hero and is not someone that deserves support. Fuck him.

Has Alexey Navalny moved on from his nationalist past?

• Like Like x 1
  12. it sucks. they are just using us as pawns in their game. in all fairness, i really don’t think trump is part of that club

• Like Like x 1
  13. thank you for sharing your views. if we all have many different views from
    many different people, perhaps we can form a better opinion as to what is really happening around us.
    state supported media will only tell us what to think.
    they won’t tell us the truth

• Like Like x 1
  14. i find it odd that nothing really happened while trump was president. now biden is president and russia is doing exactly what they did when obama was president

remember when they said we were on a path to war with korea if hillary would have been elected

they want to fight
    most americans and i am sure everyone else around the world, do not want to fight

• Like Like x 2
    • Agree Agree x 1
  15. The Russians have been on the Ukrainian border and operating in the country and surrounding areas all through Trump’s presidency.

You didn’t hear about it I guess because there weren’t Republicans like Ted “pube face” Cruz desperate to hurl anything they could at him. Trump was the idiot who kept on giving, there was no need to grasp at straws.

• Agree Agree x 1
  16. So when Trump fought the pipeline from Russia to Europe, when he imposed serious sanctions on Russian elitists and gay killing machines On the record: The U.S. administration’s actions on Russia
    How about that time the Democrats fell for the media's lies about Trump and Russia? Or did not disclose Biden's business deals he denies but were discovered on a Hunter's laptop and then the CEO of the company gave sworn statement to the feds that Biden did know of his sons shady businesses, though Liden Denise said such things are false

You see not only are you getting shitty news, you are Not getting the rest of the news.

Only those who want to be hypnotized can be. Biden is the first President to be voted on who has brain damage. His two previous brain aneurysms are now apparent. How about the way the lapdog press is excusing Biden's lack of promised transparency?

CNNs media director is caught on video saying their news network is just a Democrat propaganda outlet. The whole media obsession was not to inform you but to influence you through their phycological operations in order to remove Trump. Lemmonhead stated even at the expense of losing veiwers their mission was to sell you hate and you have bought in.

• Agree Agree x 2
    • Like Like x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1
  17. Sweet Jesus, I’m surprised you didn’t add the kitchen sink to that post?

18. The facts need to be revealed before everyone hates before they think. My dad to this day hates President Trump because my dad bought into the media lie that Trump was making fun of a reporter's disability.

• Like Like x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1
  19. LOL, how can you claim it was a media lie when there is video proof of him doing, saying, and actively making fun?
    Now that's a far reach to lie to one's self that deeply.

:smoke:

• Like Like x 1