What are you reading!?

Discussion in 'The Bookshelf' started by Dryice, Mar 13, 2010.

1. 052.jpg Right now I'm readin' the paper.

• Funny Funny x 3
  2. #3303 samael45, Oct 10, 2020
    Last edited: Oct 10, 2020
    aradia, gospel of the witches. really interesting antithesis to Christianity, not only because of its feminist themes but because it seems to encourage social resistance in general.

3. I never did read dune, although I watched David lynch's film a couple times. Looking forward to the new one as it is by the director of br 2049.

4. [​IMG]
    i've read through God Emperor before. i wanted to read the whole series before the movie comes out though so i started at the beginning since that was like 20 years ago.

5. #3307 andine, Oct 27, 2020
    Last edited: Oct 30, 2020
    Invisible Man by Ralph Ellison, 5/5. Now my favorite book of all time, just an incredible work. I want to write essay about this book but I'm so bad at writing. Luckily I found cheap research paper service to help me with my writings. these guys a re real pro in writing and proofreading and I can always rely on their help.

6. about 1/4 of the way through. forgot to post when i actually started reading it. need to buy the last two books in the series for when i finish this one...
    [​IMG]

7. One that I'll be reading again soon. Highly recommended for interests in time, technology, innovation, sustainability, and wisdom.

Attached Files:

• Like Like x 1
  8. I have been reading Gayathri Prabhu - an indian scholar's book called Maya- it is very nostalgic and beautiful. I have also been reading some chemistry-related topics for my tuition students from Chemistry: Matter and Change and it is a pity that we cannot do the simple experiments like teh ones involving prism and candles together over the zoom- its not as fun over the screens sigh

9. Ghost Road Blues by Jonathan Maberry...Iono what it About Yet just Started but it Seems Like a Cool/Scary Story from what it Say on the Back. It isa Series of 3 Books an I Got them all tho from My Dad When He was Still Around.

~Toni~

10. Dead Mans Song By Jonathan Maberry...Second Book In The Series I Been Reading. :)

~Toni~

11. I've been reading Hunger Games mostly cuz I want a break to dumb myself down from all the nonfiction I've been reading. That being said I just finished Utopia For Realists which was an awesome read

• Agree Agree x 1
  12. Bad Moon Rising by Jonathan Maberry...3rd an Last Book of the Series I Been Reading :)

~Toni~

13. I'm Just Started Reading The Stand By Stephen King. I Thought I Would Go Through this Super Long Story again because it Been a Long Times Since I Did an I Forgot alot of it.

~Toni~

14. A book about political ideologies, pretty interesting even tho the writer is a liberal college teacher.
    It is slanted, but not too much.

15. cover.jpg
    just read the father's tome now starting the first of many by his son,

10/10

note the new movie out soon of Dune