Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Wet spliff

Discussion in 'Marijuana Consumption Q&A' started by Pboy98, Apr 8, 2021.

1. I dropped my spliff somewhere yesterday and found it in a small pond of water after 8 hours. Could it be moldy or should i just dry it up and smoke it?

• Funny Funny x 2
  2. Just throw it away & roll a new 1...

3. Don’t have any more left bro :(

4. 8 hours? I doubt it would be moldy unless it was a tad moldy to begin with.

However, pond water is teeming with all sorts of bacteria. :eek2: And I doubt if any mud that got in there would improve the taste.:wacko: You might want to soak it for a while in some CLEAN water before drying it and smoking it. THC does not dissolve in water, so the potency would still be OK.

But, frankly, I would just toss it!

Granny :wave:

• Agree Agree x 1
  5. This was very helpful thank you Granny!

• Friendly Friendly x 1
  6. You know scummy pond water has brain eating bacteria in it right?

7. I didn’t really drop it in a pond. It was in clear water inside a bottle. The story of how it got in there is complicated so I decided to go with a simpler one