Weed Won In 2020

Discussion in 'Politics' started by Green Wizard, Nov 5, 2020.

1. New Jersey, South Dakota, Montana, and Arizona all passed legalization. Mississippi passed Medical, and Oregon passed Magic Mushrooms for therapeutic use. So there's at least a silver lining to this mess.

The Clear Winner of Election 2020: Marijuana

• Like Like x 11
    • Winner Winner x 4
    • Agree Agree x 1
  2. Agreed. I heard on the news tonight that the FDA warned Oregon it wasn't wise to treat people with a substance that hasn't been approved by the FDA. :roflmao:

Translation: We won't get any kickbacks from big pharma if you use a natural substance to treat people for depression and they stop taking prescription meds...

• Like Like x 5
    • Funny Funny x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1
  3. Now THAT is funny lol

• Like Like x 3
    • Funny Funny x 1
  4. It’s time for the newly elected folks to start taking weed off the dangerous drug list at the federal level. I know they may have reservations but these state votes indicate that people want this, dammit, it’s time.

• Agree Agree x 2
    • Winner Winner x 1
  5. Let's see if Kamala comes through on her promise of decrim. We need updated laws. Lot's of money riding on this market. Talk about a boost to economy.

Not having to pay trillions for holding people in jail and billions on fighting useless "drug wars" would be a huge win for the country.

• Agree Agree x 3
    • Like Like x 2
  6. That is normally decided by the DEA. Biden would need to really bang the drum with other politicians to get marijuana dropped from the schedule 1 list. As soon as it get dropped, the flood gates will open for the very strong and honest research that is sorely needed.

• Agree Agree x 3
    • Like Like x 1
  7. As we've learned a lot can happen with an executive order. Gotta hold all of them accountable for their promises.

• Agree Agree x 2
  8. Maricopa County Attorney's Office to begin dismissing marijuana charges

The Maricopa County Attorney’s Office will begin dismissing marijuana possession and paraphernalia charges as early as Tuesday following the passage of Proposition 207.

MCAO said in a press release Monday that deputy county attorneys will start filing motions to dismiss all pending and unfiled charges starting Tuesday morning.

• Like Like x 3
    • Winner Winner x 1
  9. It’s good to see them take action this fast, it seems like they are respecting the will of voters.

• Like Like x 1
  10. At least throwing us a bone.

pun intended.

:love-m3j:

• Agree Agree x 2
    • Informative Informative x 2
    • Like Like x 1
  11. Wouldn't really matter if its Biden, Trump or anyone else at this stage. The same up hill battles and roadblocks/checks and balances would still have to play out. As long as our representatives on either side of the aisle continue to follow personal opinion over facts without educating themselves, we're doomed to have it stay on Schedule 1 or have to go to Schedule 2 (let's hope not) before full legalization.

• Like Like x 2
  12. All I can do is hope. I’m optimistic that at least these newly elected folks have made some half assed commitments and I hope they will be pressured to stick to it.
    I’ve often thought, as a member of NORML, that the organization should get fat and start bribing these politicians like every other special interest. Instead of begging to visit their office, they make the call.

• Like Like x 2
  13. Gary Johnson on the Adam Dunn Show? Holy shit!!!!!!!!!!!

• Like Like x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1

14. Yes. Let's see our "conservative" friends do something positive for the American people. Anyone thinks it's passing senate, even with overwhelming vote in the house?

• Like Like x 1
  15. it’s awesome!!

but

might there be something else in the bigger picture?? why would a group that believes in tight government controls, want to allow everyone to use drugs???

• Agree Agree x 2