We smoke ~7x daily and have no money — do I out our lifestyle to family? Entertaining story maybe?

Discussion in 'Sex, Love & Relationships' started by Givemetheanswer, Mar 21, 2021.

1. It’s on you if you see it as bragging. Like I said, starting smoking 7 or 8 times a day in my 30s has now led to depression, bi polar, anxiety, etc. Trust me, I see nothing about this life to brag about.

And I guess it has led to contempt for my partner since what started on a whim has turned into a 2.5 year addiction with tons of wasted money. Now I have mental problems and my feelings are numb.

• Funny Funny x 1

2. 6/10 Creativity.
    2/10 Storyline Congruence.

• Like Like x 1
  3. You seem uncomfortable with the topic.

I just smoked and my mind is open.

4. Congruence definition is - the quality or state of agreeing, coinciding, or being congruent. How to use congruence in a sentence.

cheers

5. TLDR man. lol

• Agree Agree x 1
  6. What the fuck

• Agree Agree x 3
  7. So its her fault?

8. Cannabis isn't for everyone. Point blank, straight up, period. Sucks. But true.
    Interesting fact: some people can't stand the taste of cilantro due to something in their genetics that makes it taste like soap. That said, cilantro as well isn't for everyone. Point blank, straight up, period.

• Agree Agree x 1
  9. I am one of those people who cannot stand the taste of cilantro. xd

• Agree Agree x 1
  10. Long ago people figured out the secret to life wasn’t some special knowledge or personal achievement but rather finding balance. Another way to look at this is moderation. While it is true that there are times that require extremism (got a hole to dig? You can dig a few inches a day and it’ll take you weeks to finish or just go out there an dig the damn hole an be done with it) living a life that is tempered by moderation is how you can best find happiness.

This philosophy applies to everything. Love, food, partying, shopping, exercising, working, sleeping, you name it. Any activity you can engage in is more enjoyable and sustainable when done in moderation. We all love to eat. If you stop eating or don’t eat enough eventually you’ll starve to death. Eat too much an eventuality you’ll get so big you can’t move and ruin your health to the point where you’ll die. What you’ll find is this dynamic exists for everything. Taking anything to the extreme is unhealthy and detracts from what that thing is supposed to be providing for your life.

11. Same lol.

Going off the thread title tho, if you have no money because of how much you smoke, I think it is pretty clear what you have to do.

I thru the thread a little bit and see OP basically claims to be addicted to weed...dude if you really think you are addicted to weed, please do yourself a favor and never try other mind altering chemicals, cause if you think weed is addictive, then you are in for the shock of your life.

• Like Like x 1
  12. I actually find that getting high off the grass is more enjoyable if you are just an occasional smoker.

13. If you really want to quit, go to Narcotics Annon. I had to quit for awhile while my kids were in school. They will tell you in NA that you will try medicine, religion and psychiatry before coming to NA. It's true. I tried to quit and I tried all 3. NA is the only thing that worked for me. It worked until I quit going to meetings.

14. He says he’s a millionaire too.

15. What, for real?

:laughing:

• Agree Agree x 1
  16. “I lived a life up until now where I never smoked or drank and I was able to save enough money to retire and live comfy by age 30 or so (without really working hard or much at all).

The thing is — weed and it’s side effects zap life of that drive it took me to become a young millionaire. It also shows me why my GF doesn’t have much money — because she has smoked since about age 18 to now with a few 4-5 month breaks over that period.”

j

17. :laughing:
    Wtf is this dude serious?

I'm fuckin baked and this shit is funny to me. All nonchalantly putting it out there that he's supposedly a millionaire and shit.

• Like Like x 1