Wavy returns, but now “indoor”

Discussion in 'Growing Organic Marijuana' started by Wavy, Nov 26, 2020.

1. Awesome. Love a major issue.

lights didn’t come on this morning.
    Timers working, power is fine... does this mean my new light is broken?!! (Probably)

let’s see how the hydro store/light company deals with this one....

F&@$

Attached Files:

• Like Like x 2
  2. Bless the local hydro store
    Quick and easy ballast exchange and we’re back in business!

Attached Files:

• Like Like x 3
  3. Nice! Watch your headroom my friend. She’s looking close.
    Cheers
    Os

• Like Like x 2
  4. yeahhhh... I’m all out of space hahaha, I measured them the day I flipped and realized if they did double (which they did) id run out, (which I did) hahaha

I’m just tying the super tall ones to the side a bit here and there as needed to keep them a couple inches away from the lights, thankfully it seems they’ve pretty much completely stopped growing height wise and it’s mostly all bud growth now

• Like Like x 3
  5. Flowers looking good as we head into week 3

hope y’all are enjoying the ride lol

Attached Files:

• Like Like x 2
  6. You know you can bend them tall sticks 90 degs and even out the canopy.
    Take a pair of pliers to it and crush a 6-8-12 inch long zone where you want the bend. Grab the top with one hand and start crushing with the other. Tie her down once the top is on the horizontal as it'll try and straighten out.

I've used this many times to keep a tall plant from peaking over the back wall. Fluids flower past a crush and the top will finish just fine. Without the strain relief the crush provides a " Snap " occurs and everything above the snap dies.

I've got pictures in the thread of an 11 ft Sativa I had to keep crushing and tying down clear into mid Jan. By the time I took her most of the main stem had been mangled. She never missed a trick or slowed down.

BNW

• Like Like x 6
  7. yep I’ve been doing a lot of stem pinching to zig zag the super tall ones. Thankfully with this LED the plants have no issues being even an inch away from it, runs at a very manageable like warm.

honestly with this random cold snap the ones closest to the light are probably real happy right now haha, may change in the next few weeks as we really roll into summer temps.

I took a gander back into the photos from the last grow... holy crap these plants are soooooo much happier and larger hahaha

I’m curious what the yield will be this time around.

Always love seeing fan leaves with trichomes on them, usually a good sign for what is to come!!

Attached Files:

• Like Like x 4
  8. Got the seedlings into the shed, finally cleaned it out a bit today.

The little birds in my yard pecked at a couple which had already reduced my numbers lol... gonna look through the seed stash again and get a few more going soon.

Attached Files:

• Like Like x 1
  9. Seedlings

Attached Files:

• Like Like x 1
  10. Green Qwick and Goblin scepter beans dropped like crazy today.

my first round is stunted.. I used lousy soil, and now I’m paying for it.

so this round I made sure to make a special little seed mix, nice light and fluffy and not too hot.

The ones in the nursery flat are green qwick, hoping to run them in the flowering shed down the road and the goblin scepters in the garden.

I also direct sowed a ton of goblin scepter in the raised bed in the garden and a couple other little spots. Will see how they come up and feed accordingly!

Attached Files:

• Like Like x 2
  11. Ladies and gents were getting frosty!!

Attached Files:

• Like Like x 3
  12. Ya baby !!!

BNW

• Like Like x 1
  13. And we’re finally getting some swelling of the buds too!

Haven’t been so excited for harvest time in a while, I suppose the last round I was pretty antsy too... but this round is just leaps and bounds better. I’m real excited to see the final quality and smoke!

Attached Files:

• Like Like x 2
  14. Four goblin scepter seeds are up! One had the seed stuck so I’ve carefully removed it, the leaves seem stuck with that white filling inside the seed before germination... fingers crossed it pops free!

The green qwick is germinating slowly... or not much at all, none have broken soil, I poked through one solo cups soil and found a white tap root though so I’m staying hopeful!

Attached Files:

• Like Like x 2
  15. Getting some great bud structure beginning to form at week 5 I’m excited for them to start swelling as they still seem fluffy and loose. But it’s early days.

Attached Files:

• Like Like x 3
  16. Fine indeed.

BNW

• Like Like x 2
  17. photo dump today-
    Description in order of photos
    Climbed into the back of the the shed to get some good photos from different angles, it’s funny when I look through my phones screen before hitting capture the picture is so clear, as soon as the picture loads it becomes fuzzy and low quality.. not sure why, but if you zoom I’m sure you’ll get a good idea of what we have going on here!

(Look at all the sticky trichs on my thumb nail haha, yes my nails are filthy I’ve been working and gardening!!)

oh also! First of the Green Qwick finally broke the soil, hopefully the rest do soon too!
    goblin scepters are doing well

Attached Files:

• Like Like x 3
  18. Niiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiice.

BNW

• Like Like x 2
  19. Did a little preventative spraying today after lights out.

took some more pics, pretty interesting how different pics are lights on vs off

Attached Files:

• Like Like x 5
  20. So Frosty!

Sent with more cow bell!?

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1