Wavy returns, but now “indoor”

Discussion in 'Growing Organic Marijuana' started by Wavy, Nov 26, 2020.

1. Looking good neighbor. :thumbsup:

I think we’ve finally gotten out of the woods with the cold spell. I’m sure I’ll bite my words though as it will peak its head back before summer goes full throttle.

Anyhow, I’ll be following along if you don’t mind :love::vaping:

• Like Like x 1
  2. welcome aboard the wavy train.

I think we just got passed the cold snap too, I’m excited for spring summer growth in this little shed.

fed bat guano yesterday, just a top dressing with water and some fungicide foliar spraying,.. they sure responded quickly, leaves look a darker green in just 24 hours, and they’re looking less droopy.

Still need to prop up the shorties- though considering how frosty the popcorn bottom growth was on the last round, part of me is just thinking let the sorties hit the netting and just flip the whole shed and it’ll be fine...

I’ll see what I come up with in the next week or two, but laziness might get the best of me.

either way this tent is more than twice as full as when I started last time and with a lot more nodes per plant.. better temps too.

Hoping to flip soon as I just smoked the last bowl from the last harvest haha.

hope everyone is well!

Attached Files:

• Like Like x 2
    • Friendly Friendly x 1
  3. Do you just use your shed for the off season or do you keep it up during our summers too?

Cheers :)

4. Well I just started it late 2020, so I actually haven’t even had the shed going during a summer season.
    I’ll probably keep running it for that goood good tree then have a few outdoor plants just to buffer my personal stash haha

• Like Like x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1
  5. Nice! The year I did it, we had a nasty heat wave and my cheap ass didn’t want to AC the shed so needless to say it was a bust :D

Hopefully we make it through this summer without any crazy heatwaves like that 110+ scorcher we had. I think last year we had a few days nasty like that too.

• Like Like x 1
  6. haha yeah I’m a bit concerned for summer, though with the set up as it is (insulation, set up behind the garage and next to large trees that shade the shed quite well) I’m pretty sure the shed will actually be cooler than the rest of the yard- I really hope so at least hahaha

That was one of the biggest reasons I decided for LED instead of any other major heat generating light sources.

• Like Like x 3
  7. Dang this bat shit did these plants good.

Really happy with things right now, just a bit more settling in and growing and I’ll be flipping them!

Attached Files:

• Like Like x 5
  8. I may be a bit more touch and go (I know how is that possible..??) the next few weeks.
    My workshop landlord pulled some shady shit and in short, it is time to go!! So I’ve gotta move and quickly. Locked down a new spot but I’ve got big plans and it’s gonna take some time to get it right!!

• Like Like x 2
    • Informative Informative x 1
  9. Well that just sucks a large red one. WTF I don't understand landlords that jack the rent or pull shady shit at time like this.
    Being one myself I'd much rather keep my current tenant rather then risk a months long empty. Who has that big a wad of cash to move in now??
    Sheesh. I'm lucky as the woman in my grandmothers home is a medical worker and has been working overtime for the past year. Hell I'd have cut her rent if needed to keep her in the house.

BNW

• Like Like x 3
    • Agree Agree x 2
  10. So right now just giving gentle feeding, still trying to get an even dark green canopy, as soon as that is achieved I will flip to 12:12

I kinda want to change my irrigation set up as I’m having to supplement hand watering to avoid dry spots.

Attached Files:

• Like Like x 3
  11. Did a little math yesterday, probably won’t double in size exactly but if they do.... I need to flip because they will be getting real close to the top of the shed- so I made the choice to flip.

wish me luck folks

• Like Like x 2
  12. Carry the 6 and.. Wait that can't be right. :)

BNW

• Like Like x 1
    • Funny Funny x 1
  13. -_-
    lol I haven’t a clue what you’re talking about brass :smoke:

but dang, flipping to 12:12 definitely send them into insta stretch- way different from the last grow, the higher temps are making aaaalll the difference. Even the runts are making an attempt to reach the canopy finally hahaha.

Attached Files:

• Like Like x 1
  14. Got chur grow on there son. Looking good. My last 6 transplants are smaller then the weeds I set them out next to.
    (Sad Face)
    They just didn't veg very fast in the 30s temps (snow and cold) being the travelers. It'll be instructive to see what I get.

BNW

15. ahhh yes, I had a few of those last year... tried some early summer planting but boy they just struggled every damn day, none got much taller than 6-10”
    About one hardly smokeable nug each lol!

• Like Like x 1
  16. Growing nice there wavy.
    Agree with Off timed planting always a challenge.
    Trade offs right...
    must be flipping time, avoiding summer heat of indoors here.

• Like Like x 1
  17. Wavy happy easter!

• Like Like x 3
  18. Happy ( insert pertinent holiday here ) Day.

BNW

• Like Like x 4
  19. Happy day to all!!

have a visitor in the shed this morning,

tried to see if he wants out, but kept running further back in onto other plants... guess if it got in it should be able to get out I hope!

These plants are loving the 12-12 flip too, stretching so fast, I’m a happy camper. Can’t wait to see these flowers develop.

Attached Files:

• Like Like x 3
  20. I was lured in with a lizard! I hope you don't mind me joining u all?

Sent with more cow bell!?

• Like Like x 3
    • Funny Funny x 1