water bottle kief hash went wrong?

Discussion in 'Harvesting and Processing Marijuana' started by Gixxerific, Apr 18, 2021.

1. i made some water bottle hash, using boiling water in a liquor bottle than rolling over a large pile of kief. It is smokeable and does the job but it is so damn hard. Is it supposed to be like a rock, i would like to dab it in my rig but you can't get a slice off and if you do it's so hard the dab tool won't pick it up. Where did i go wrong??

Thanks Dono

• Like Like x 1
  2. #2 Joker1121, Apr 18, 2021
    Last edited: Apr 18, 2021
    I've never heard of boiling water bottle hash and I'm not sure where you went wrong. Hopefully an expert will be along.

3. Try and get it to warm up a bit before you work with it. Not too much heat just enough to get it to soften up a bit. Maybe put it on top of your hot water heater or your stereo receiver for ten minutes or so.
    I process mine like that too, it works well. And a dab of good hash ( mine is bubble) is about as tasty a hit as you’ll ever get:thumbsup:

• Like Like x 1
  4. Yes thanks I have done this put it in the sun for a few softens it up. this is my first time making hash not my first time smoking and it has never been this hard before,

5. there are a million methods of hash making. Rolling it between your fingers is as old as the day is long, hell probably the weirdest method is shoe hash. You put the keif etc. in a pouch and put it under your heal of your foot in your shoe the heat and pressure of walking around does the magic. I will never do this but yeah its an option.:love-m3j:

• Like Like x 1