Want to get high again

Discussion in 'Smoke Reports' started by Mtndewseneca420, Jun 11, 2018.

1. Hi home where do I start I've been smoking for years I've taken three weeks off smoking then went and had surgery so that took a couple more days off and being able to smoke I finally took a couple hits the other day high as a mug but ever since then I'm not getting high nothing what can I do to get back to being able to get high please and thank you

• Like Like x 1

2. As I say to everyone who posts a question saying they can't get high..

Smoke 0.3gs in a Gravity bong I guarantee it will get you high, I've been smoking 10 years and a GB still gets me stoned as fuck lol

3. I cant have a GB i can only have a bowl or papers or blunts

4. You can have a week or 2 pause. It worked for me. After 4 years of smoking everyday it's nice to feel that high again :)

5. I'd recommend not smoking blunts or joints, and sticking with a glass piece of some kind. I think smoking large amounts of bud all at once like a whole joint or blunt (especially after a break) can be overwhelming and can make people kind of numb to the experience. Hit a small bowl pack, and wait at least a half hour before packing another. I think this might help you increase your awareness and sensitivity to the high.