Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Veg. state growth per week.

Discussion in 'Weed Edibles' started by Ihaveabear, Jan 11, 2021.

1. Hello,
    I am growing 8 feminized green crack plants from feminized seeds. I started my seedlings on November 13th, I started veg. about 3 weeks later. I started adding my nuts. a bit late around December 28, 3 to 4 weeks into veg. I add 1/2 the recommended dose every other watering. I water small amounts when ever the top inch of soil is dry. My plants are now almost 6 weeks old and only between 9 and 15 inch high. I did top them after the 5th node and am doing it again 3 nodes later. 9 to 15 inches seems quite short for 6 weeks. I just transfer them from 9 by 5 pots to 5 gallon buckets yesterday so am expecting a sudden increase in growth. The seeds looked really good, the roots looked really good (may have been root bound in the smaller pots).
    My guess is that I started my nuts too late. How tall should my plants be at 6 weeks? 20210111_092951_HDR.jpg 20210111_092936.jpg 20210111_092911.jpg 20210111_092820.jpg Any thoughts?

2. They look healthy, I think they could use a bit more light, what are you running?

Sent from my Pixel 3a using Grasscity Forum mobile app

• Like Like x 1
  3. Thanks,
    I am just using blue lights for veg. and will switch to the others when I flower.

Attached Files:

• Like Like x 1
  4. Gotcha, how many watts are those HID bulbs? Are they hps? I'm sure those will provide great flowers!

Sent from my Pixel 3a using Grasscity Forum mobile app

• Agree Agree x 1
  5. 54 watts 5000 lumens for each HID light bulbs times 4. 1000 watts for each flowering bulb, not sure what type it is. It was given to me years ago and I have used them ever since.

6. Let see if I can get one of our Moderators to move this from Edibles to Indoor Grows where it fits in better.
    @Chunk

BNW

• Like Like x 2