Vatican says "no" to gay marriage

Discussion in 'Politics' started by well highdrated, Mar 15, 2021.

1. The Crusades, torture, anyone that isnt in their club is going to spend an eternity in Hell...

Theres a bunch more...

• Like Like x 1
  2. I'd say we're about a generation away. Less than 20 years... With the way things are evolving perhaps faster.

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
  3. Here is a thought, don't join a church if your views don't align. That goes for you too Biden and Pelosi, the Catholic church isn't pro choice. I drink a gallon of caffeine a day, gee maybe I should become a Mormon.

• Like Like x 2
  4. the church is already dead. my wife and i have been married for pretty much 20 years. we don’t need a piece of paper from the tax office. we don’t need our local priest blessing us. we don’t need a ring on our fingers. we don’t need the people around us to accept it...we only need each other.

why is it important to people that others accept their love for one and another.

as far as the gayness, hate to say it. but a lot of people get ‘married’ for the tax benefits that come along with it. if it’s true love for each other? what does any of that stuff matter? why is it so important to people for others to ‘recognize’ their union??

it’s 2021 and no one really cares about how people like to fuck.

• Agree Agree x 1
  5. your allready starting to see those values erode away now. not just in the church, but in families where there are no balance in teachings( like it’s just one mother or two dads and the kid is only getting one side of things), look at the youth today; they are fucked. just read a story where a kid didn’t go to school enough so the cops came and gave him a ticket. he is not going to pay, now they are putting him in community service. if he didn’t do his hours, he is going to jail. now they are putting kids in jails, making them grow up quick
    instead of learning from your parents, your learning to take it up the ass from the kids who are supposed to be in jail

6. Unmarried people have thier parents as next of kin. Many parents have used this power to say a final "fuck you" to the partner of thier LGTBQ child by kicking them out of the hospital room while their partner dies and then planning a religious funeral. So it is not just tax purposes.

• Informative Informative x 1
  7. I can't find any place in the Bible where Jesus said this. But he did say the only reason you can get a divorce is due to adultery. So if you "fall out of love" or find your mate "incompatible" you would need to have an affair first in order to get a divorce according to Jesus. For all others who then remarry according to Jesus they are living in sin. And please do not quote Leviticus unless you are going to follow all those rules. Just my two cents.

• Like Like x 1
  8. i hope i am never in that situation but it’s not the lbgtq thing or any of that. it’s the people. i guess the parents did not approve the relationship so they didn’t want or respect the other person. plus they did not respect their daughters love for another person by not allowing that person inside. which is wrong. regardless of the lbgt movement

9. Said what?

j

10. There is no mention of Gays in the any of the Gospels.

11. I Corinthians 6:9-11 NKJV
    Do you not know that the unrighteous will not inherit the kingdom of God? Do not be deceived. Neither fornicators, nor idolaters, nor adulterers, nor homosexuals, nor sodomites, nor thieves, nor covetous, nor drunkards, nor revilers, nor extortioners will inherit the kingdom of God. And such were some of you. But you were washed, but you were sanctified, but you were justified in the name of the Lord Jesus and by the Spirit of our God.

1 Timothy 1:8-10 ESV
    Now we know that the law is good, if one uses it lawfully, understanding this, that the law is not laid down for the just but for the lawless and disobedient, for the ungodly and sinners, for the unholy and profane, for those who strike their fathers and mothers, for murderers, the sexually immoral, men who practice homosexuality, enslavers, liars, perjurers, and whatever else is contrary to sound doctrine

12. If you will look at my post you will noticed I was talking about Jesus' words not Paul's. The word “arsenokoitai” shows up in two different verses in the bible, but it was not translated to mean “homosexual” until 1946. Also, the references to same sex relationships referred to the Greek practice of men having sex with boys.

13. Semantics - no?

14. No, searching for the correct interpretation.

15. Strait people can have shitty parents too but they could always fix that problem by spending a few dollars on a courthouse wedding instead of hiring lawyers for thousands of dollars to attempt to protect them, they often failed.

16. Meanwhile the hypocritical perverted pedo priests are banging young boys in the ass.

• Agree Agree x 1