Vaping Shatter In My RDA?

Discussion in 'E-Liquids & E-Juice, E-Cigarettes' started by KingGreen420, Sep 6, 2016.

1. Oh yeah I get to a solid 10 within 10 minutes if I stay focused but then I keep trying to get higher and end up wasting it all. Going to pick up a fresh g in the morning and see how long it'll last if I conserve it because it sucks only smoking a few days a week

Sent from my XT1650 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

2. Before this September I smoked about 3 bowls a day every day for the past 6 years so it's strange going days without it. But I think I enjoy the clear headedness from being sober as much as I enjoy being high

Sent from my XT1650 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

3. It is possible, however, it is ill advised to do so. I am speaking from experience. My younger brother has ruined 3 of my RDAs this way. I'm not certain what happens or why but no alcohol bath or scrubbing can remove the layer of residue that is left behind after the wax is heated to 300 degrees and then allowed to cool on the build deck. If you have already decided to proceed with this, just have the knowledge that your RDA is likely toast. Two of the RDAs spit literal hellfire every time I try to clean them and use them now and the third's build posts will not properly conduct current, its just incredibly weak compared to how it used to be. Just for reference the first two were both Wotofo Profiles and the third was a Hellvape Rebirth. For anyone considering doing this; the risk involved is that, despite rigorous cleaning methods, your RDA may not be suitable for use with freebase e juice in the future. At least not without a noticeable difference in the quality of it's performance.

• Like Like x 1