Vape juice question

Discussion in 'E-Liquids & E-Juice, E-Cigarettes' started by supafly1, Jan 5, 2021.

1. Hi guys, ok not sure if I'm going to sound stupid asking this but intrested in finding out.

Would it work if I take my vaporized cannabis and soak it for a period of time in my vape juice. Would it draw the thc into the the juice, and could I use it in a vape.

Thanks a mill guys.

2. You a part of the tide pod generation?

• Funny Funny x 1
  3. No, not at all, but only got introduced to weed late in life. Has been a life changer of my insomnia. Went from been a hater of it to really respectful of it.

4. Just a complete novice on the topic though

5. I'ma go out on a limb here and say no, you can't do that. I don't know the actual scientific reason behind why it won't work, but I don't think it will.

6. Whoa just take it easy man

7. the bud is already vaporized? naw dont think you get much if anything out of it. Even if it wasnt vaporized you would need to decarboxylate then submerge into vg/pg mixture or use a quick steep method. to be honest, just let the pros do it and buy online imo.

8. I'd say you would need a transfusion agent, maybe...idk..

9. Interesting though.

10. Sounds interesting, but I don't think so that it would work. what you want to do will require a lot of work, just let the pros do it and buy online.

• Like Like x 1
  11. When in doubt, I always leave it in the hands of the pros. Can't go wrong.