Vancouver Island Seed Co's G's Pot grow and smoke report 100% indica

Discussion in 'Smoke Reports' started by mlano, Apr 4, 2011.

1. #1 mlano, Apr 4, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Apr 4, 2011
    I write this heavily gunned by some new BHO I made with my trim from this most recent grow. I harvested them earlier today in fact. I made some BHO after a trip to The Home Depot to pick up some pvc, I purged it and made honeybud out of that, then vaped it at about 280 degrees to dry it out, and turned the heat up to 392 to blaze.[​IMG]
    Oh sorry almost forgot to give some more info on the weed, it's a standard 6-8 week finishing indica dominant strain, but that's honestly where I got caught up myself, how could a crystal clear sativa lover like myself enjoy such a stoney weed? well as it turns out, the high is honestly redankulously clear, but it has a super chilled out body stone, without any sativa edginess or anxiety or stimulation. I could honestly fall asleep on this weed just as easily as I could stay awake. I'm perfect where I am I don't really need a more entertaining body stone or a more clear high to do my work. Its fucking great smoke man!

The Taste/Smell
    Man oh man, this stuff is STANKY! It's got this weird rediculous super recognizable and distinct smell, its sort of dank, dieseley and a bit piney but just a great "stick your head in the bag" kind of dankity smell. You guys know what I mean. Its a rather full-bodied aroma very interesting to smell, with a lot of intriguing things going on there. If I had to rate one of this strain's best qualities, I'd have to say the smell would be in the top 5.

Grow report
    It grows super fast for such a traditional indica, but still not keeping up with some of my sativas. That was the problem this time around with this grow honestly, as I SCRoGg'ed (funny lookin word huh?) my plants so I had to under veg my indcas to not over veg my sativas, so they just never caught up. that, and the fact there were 3 of them, and they were out of the direct light. But the good growth I did see, it was very vigorous, and while my other plants (XJ-13 and GDPxOG) had mites, the G's Pot remained completely mite free, and I mean the XJ13 has like a lot all over em and there was NOTHING on the G's pot. So if mites are a problem this might be interesting.

Overall 8/10

I say 8/10 because the strain is still rather indica-ey and I've honestly been LOVING the pre-me eldorado bud and seeing how crazily they fattened up even when not directly under the light made me realize how truly great a marvelous strain is to grow. They truly almost grow themselves don't they? Like they don't need the slightest attention and still produce big fat buds. Yeah, no this isin't that strain, this strain is somewhat finicky, and when not directly seated under the bulb, doesn't produce the fattest buds, so while the high is excellent, making this rather annoying fact insignificant to the toker, to the grower this can often be a dealbreaker.

so rather shall I say

Toker In Me 9/10

Grower In Me 8/10