Vaccine

Discussion in 'Fitness, Health & Nutrition' started by Saint Duck, Dec 8, 2020.

1. Just to let you know... I wasn’t allowed to say anything until today, but it's now okay for me to share that I have volunteered for the Covid-19 vaccine from Pfizer. The vaccine is the one that has been developed in Russia. It is in 6 different stages and I received my first dose this yesterday at 06:20 am, and I wanted to let you all know that it is safe and I’m ok, with иo side effects whatsoeveя, and that I feelshκι я чувю себя немного стрно и я думю, что вытл осные уши. чувству себя немго страо. Comrade

• Funny Funny x 3
  2. Obama, George W, and Bill Clinton all took it recently "to prove it's safe" according to CNN! So I'm resting super assured that it's super safe and will be rushing to get jabbed with this mystery injection first chance I get!

Seriously, and I'm not saying this as a joke, God help however is actually that fucking stupid.

• Like Like x 1
  3. #3 Ringodog, Dec 9, 2020
    Last edited: Dec 9, 2020
    @Toke_til_you_choke I believe those Presidents said they WOULD take the vaccine WHEN it is proved to be safe for the public. They have not yet taken any vaccine.

@Saint Duck , I don't think any vaccine has been released in the USA yet. Are you in Russia? Everything I read about Phizer's vaccine said TWO doses.

4. just because they or you take the vaccine and live to tell about it certainly does not make it safe. Who are you to tell the rest of us it's safe because you got one?
    My concern with the vaccine is not the short term consequences, but the long term ones and there has clearly not been enough time or study to prove that.

5. My Mama Got The Vaccine a While Back because She Isa Head Nurse Ina Hospital...Her Arm was Sore but that was it. She Doing Just Fine still. I Plan on Getting it ASAP too.:confused_2:

~Toni~

6. Fauci got vaccinated on camera in his left bicep. The next day on camera when asked how it felt he rubbed his right bicep and claimed it was slightly sore from the injection. There was writing on the wall behind him both times so it wasn't just a flipped camera perspective. The vaccine apparently causes pain in the opposite shoulder from where it was injected. Go figure. The videos are still up for anyone to watch.

• Winner Winner x 1

7. video from above post.

8. Gonna wait til they make me. Strange pharma chems, ohhh boy let me... Watch y'all take it for at least seven years... Then we can talk, more worried about these humans than this virus.. peeps be acting more foolish than ever.

• Winner Winner x 1