Using synthetic Urine while on Probation

Discussion in 'Smoke Reports' started by loverofpot6767, Jun 13, 2018.

1. Hi there!
    Im really look for advice on using synthetic urine while on probation. I have taken a few test and I know that they dont watch me while I take the test, so Ill have no issues there. But I want to know if they will be able to tell that the sample is with synthetic urine. Does anyone have presonal experience with this? Any adivce or the best types to use. Keep in mind this will be a LAB test not the same as the ones they do for preemployment screening. Please let me know:)

2. Sometimes you have to take a break. Would an dirty sample, additional probation time, more court fines, and more urine samples be worth the chance?

Pot was here before, it will be here during, and yes it will be here when your off probation.

Sent from my SM-G960U using Grasscity Forum mobile app

• Agree Agree x 1
  3. Buddy of mine got caught. Tampering with evidence is what they charged him with. He was on probation for a misdemeanor. The tampering charge was a felony. He did 90 days in jail and had to take drug classes. They. Also extended his probation and did supervised tests a lot more often then the previous unsupervised tests

• Like Like x 1
  4. Look at it this way.... think of how high you will get once off probation. Use this dry time to find an fun hobby

Sent from my SM-G960U using Grasscity Forum mobile app

5. I don't know man...I don't watch to touch any urine.