Using e-cigarretes to quit smoking

Discussion in 'E-Liquids & E-Juice, E-Cigarettes' started by vebg, Jul 3, 2018.

1. I relate. I'm over a year with no alcohol. At least two years without a cigarette. Like you, I had to use the "sissy" settings for the vape. My lungs aren't fresh and can't handle those fat clouds (lol) that some vapers are into. I think, maybe I'm wrong, I was developing COPD from smoking. I started waking up in the middle of sleeping trying to breathe. Shit was awful. That was when I told myself "I HAVE TO QUIT!" Really wasn't that easy but I'm SUPER GLAD that I switched. If nothing else, I'm definitely not waking up gasping for air anymore now that I'm vaping. Big difference for me.

• Winner Winner x 1
  2. Yo @Elem3nt17

I know that was an older post but were you overall still pretty happy with the Breeze 2? I just ordered the kit and some extra coils and a couple of liquids.

thanks

j

3. I've actually moved on to a different brand. Breeze 2 is still one of the best vapes out there for nic salts but check out the brand UWELL, pretty much all of their units are really good. Currently puffing on the UWELL crown, but I also have the koko on deck.

• Like Like x 1
  4. Still having a hard time totally quitting. Suck. Have cut back on smokes for sure which is great but hell.

• Like Like x 1
  5. Yeah, I fell off the wagon as well. It's not an easy transition.

• Like Like x 1
  6. That's strange that you guys are having a tough time transitioning. I myself am a slave to soft options, caffiene, nicotine, weed but I didn't have much trouble transitioning I found I got the same amount of satisfaction that I did from cigarettes. What mg are you vaping currently?

7. Yeah, i vape nicotine e liquids, but i still prefer smoking spliffs, i can't stand dry herb vaporizers, i don't have good results with those, but yeah, i totaly quit smoking cigs with e nicotine liquids vapes, i have innokin kroma kit and it's amazing, really good taste and everything .

8. Trying it now again for the second time.

The first time was when vapes first hit the market and I quit smoking for about 6 months, until the old style vape I was using kept leaking and burning up coils constantly, which started costing more than the cigs themselves

Also it was super inconvenient being a truck driver and having to wait until I got back home to go buy new vapes, coils and juice again.

Truck driving is an especially stressful job as is, without the constant inconvenience of dealing with vapes that quit working...And of course I went back to the cigs.

This go around, I'm pushing paper as a shop manager, so I love the fact that I can sit at my desk and vape all I want and not even have to walk outside to smoke anymore.

I've gone from right at 2 packs a day to maybe 2 or 3 cigs a day, at best on a bad day.

Don't get me wrong, I still love smoking, especially after a meal or after smoking some weed (triggers), but that love is strictly due to the satisfaction of the flavor, more than the addiction of the nicotine.

I've smoked since 1982, so I don't even know life without them, but the vaping really does help, and my lungs are certainly thanking me for it as I can even sing karaoke again now, after thinking my voice had gone away forever.

9. Im almost three years off cigarettes because of vaping. I started smoking at like 10 and was a pack a day from middle school. It's definately possible. I dont think the cigarette cravings ever go away but you'll learn to manage them.
    For the first month I had the vape I would replace as many cravings as possible with it. That first month I only smoked a single pack. I still haven't finished the next pack I bought.
    When I first started I was using 100ml of 30mg nic a week. Im now down to 100ml a month and 1mg nic. I plan on putting the vape down within 6 months.
    I thought I would smoke until I died. I had accepted it but instead bought a used 370z with the money I would have spent on cigarettes. I keep my last pack in the glovebox. Im going to spend that money on cool stuff forever as a reward. Put them down and reward yourself with something you've always wanted.

10. Spend it on weed and paraphernalia, treat yourself my friend, you owe it to yourself.