Username Change

Discussion in 'General Forum Feedback' started by MrPicklesCC, Mar 26, 2021.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. I did contact the Admin like it said in the Pinned Thread, but I am sure he/she is a super busy person and may not get to the message.

Can I please have my name changed to:

MrPicklesCC

Thank you

2. @RMJL is the only person that can change your name dude, give her some time the mods have day to day lives just like every 1 else :confused_2:

• Like Like x 1
    • Funny Funny x 1

3. @RMJL is the only person that can change your name dude, give her some time the mods have day to day lives just like every 1 else :confused_2:

• Like Like x 1
  4. Sounds good, I am not rushing anyone. It is not some urgent matter.

I had just messaged RMJL either yesterday or the day before and figured perhaps the message got overlooked/deleted.

Thank you

• Like Like x 1
    • Friendly Friendly x 1
  5. @ICGreen lives on here .....lol greets buddy!

• Funny Funny x 1
  6. Your name has been changed. :)

• Winner Winner x 1
  7. Thank you!

I look forward to learning and sharing my first grow with you all!

*I need to find me an Avatar, I feel so.... naked

• Winner Winner x 1
  8. [​IMG]
    you could've done better ...still its quicker than paying a lawyer ..lol

• Winner Winner x 2

9. MR PICKLESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS:metal::metal::metal::metal::metal::metal:

• Winner Winner x 1
  10. Mr PicklessCC. Quick question. You did the same thing over at MP. You came over as Felonfarms and ask me to change your name to Mr Pickless. So why didnt you just come over here and sign up as MrPicklessCC?

• Winner Winner x 2
  11. That is not true, I registered at MJ as FalconFarms or something else and I had come to find out that the name was already taken by an existing business. Here I just decided I did not like the name FelonFarms. (I am playing with names for a potential cannabis business somewhere down the road)

Im not sure why any of it matters to you

And why do you feel the need to follow me from another website to here? That is desperate and pathetic as fuck.

12. Yeah,,thats what happened. Have fun. Im sure these ppl will see thru your crap sooner or later. And i didnt look you up. One of your members told me you were pulling the same shit over here as you did on our site.
    Again,,why didnt you just use MrPicklessCC when you signed up.
    Do you even grow weed?

13. This thread is over. It's served its purpose.

While I appreciated your heads up via PM, that's where it should have stayed. We'll handle our forums and you handle yours.

• Like Like x 2
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.