UPDATE ON THE BORDER WALL...

Discussion in 'Politics' started by nitro harley, Aug 29, 2020.

1. #321 jerry111165, Apr 11, 2021
    Last edited: Apr 11, 2021
    Nvm.

j

2. yawn! dude, why are you so spun up over partisan politics when you can clearly see there are people suffering at our southern border. the southern border is a mess, the "latin triangle" is a mess, mexico is a mess, the US immigration policy is a mess and has been for decades. what dont you get? it is a mess, people are suffering, our nation is embroiled in a political discussion about what everyone with a clear conscious can see is a huge problem. so what are you advocating for, anti-trump messages still?

i dont get your way of thinking whatsoever professor. you're view is way above my pay grade for understanding.

• Agree Agree x 1
  3. I bet if we move the temporary fence with barbed wire from the white house to the border it would work like a charm.
    Anyone else notice the grand difference between the two?

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
  4. [​IMG]

[​IMG]

These were from last month. When did the border close?

• Like Like x 1
  5. 202100401-unaccompanied-minors-1.jpg
    I counted 70 people in there!

• Like Like x 2
  6. Its ok. Theres a nice friendly heart on the (locked) door (with guard outside).

j

• Like Like x 2
  7. Honestly I usually try to ignore this stuff. It all fills me with very deep sorrow. Fuck politics. These are human beings!

It does make me feel better to know that their conditions are temporary and i have to believe that the fact they are where they are means they have ambition. I am convinced that will eventually lead them to happy and fulfilled lives.

• Like Like x 1
    • Friendly Friendly x 1
  8. i've never been under an emergency "blanket" but i can imagine how miserable that must be. and the noise!! i dont care what anyone says, those people are in lockup every by every definition of the word.

• Agree Agree x 1
  9. You cry about taxes more than anyone I've seen jerry. Do you even have a job?

10. Work is for suckers.

j

• Agree Agree x 2
    • Funny Funny x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
    • Like Like x 1
  11. Blah, blah blah... You don't understand anything because you have very little comprehension of what is being written.

Your ingenious idea of "shutting down borders" is currently implemented and it's not working. The wall which you said is an obvious solution to the problem, isn't doing shit as expected.

So now you're stuck on some nonsense about trump. You're the only one who brings him up.

Your plan isn't working, we're going to try something else. Thankfully neither you nor I have no power over that decision.

• Funny Funny x 1
  12. They only had to shift the blame away from Biden. See how easy that worked?

• Like Like x 1
  13. It's finally clicked! Yes it has been a mess for decades and it has nothing to do with some open invitation from Biden. Only took two days to get through.

• Funny Funny x 1

14. speak for yourself. thankfully for you and the illegals i am not in charge otherwise you and they would have an exceptionally hard time. i'd put you right up front to use as an example for the world to see. no slack for you.

• Funny Funny x 1
  15. well by your definition it didnt have anything to do with orange-man-bad either. haha everyone was afraid of orangey because he was someone who actually did what he said he was going to do.

but finally! it clicked inside that mullet hairdo head of yours. get your finger out of your nose for 12 mins and do some academic research for yourself and quit being used as a parrot.

16. hahaha can you imagine any of these slack-jaws talking shit trying to keep up with your crew on a roof? lmao, they wouldn't pass the first 8 hours of selection.

LMAO "do 'YOU' even have a job"? :laughing:... priceless!!!! :lmafoe:

mafuckah dont even know what he talking 'bout. maybe he was actually asking because he's got the impression you're a life long slacker sucking on the guvments tits. put him to work jerry!

• Like Like x 1
    • Funny Funny x 1
  17. So many days I wish I did lol

• Like Like x 1
    • Funny Funny x 1
  18. Do you even know what you're saying anymore? Academic research? Parrots? Orange man bad?

I think it's time for a break. Get some fresh air.