Unsanitized hands

Discussion in 'General' started by Smackd420, Apr 18, 2021.

1. #1 Smackd420, Apr 18, 2021
    Last edited: Apr 18, 2021
    So lets say i was eating pizza right and i washed them with water and you know sometimes that pizza scent is still on your hands and so im worried becuase i was handling my plant and was i touching the stems and stuff, im wondering if i must've affected it or greased up my plant it even if my hands werent greasy they still smelled like pizza any advice i will appreciate it thanks.

• Funny Funny x 1
  2. bro, you are the most paranoid grower on this site, without question.

holy fuck

• Funny Funny x 7
    • Agree Agree x 2
    • Winner Winner x 1
  3. Agree, but thats because im new to this just give me time i will adjust to all this.

4. The pizza grease residue can give the fan leaves pimples.

• Funny Funny x 5
    • Like Like x 1
  5. Make sure you wash your hands after you pee also........you wouldn't want to give your plant an std.

• Funny Funny x 4
    • Like Like x 1
  6. That made me crack up dude :lmafoe:

• Funny Funny x 1
  7. #7 Vee, Apr 18, 2021
    Last edited: Apr 19, 2021
    Oil from the cheese ...?

in time the smell will ease its a no biggy

cheers

• Agree Agree x 1
  8. Make sure you wash your plants face every night. Its going thru its teen years and make sure to tell it, it matters and you love it. :laughing:

• Funny Funny x 1
    • Friendly Friendly x 1
  9. Smackd420...
    You definitely put a smile on my face with this one. Not saying its a bad thing, but your question indeed shows your 'Noobness'. I think its kool you asked cause it shows the care ya puttin into your ladies by your levels of worry. Anyways... your all good. Your introduction to the pizza smell n or the minor amount of residue on your hands will have no effect on your girls. Keep up the good grow n ask all the questions ya like. The guys/gals will joke ya, but will help ya out at the same time.

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk

• Agree Agree x 1
    • Friendly Friendly x 1
  10. Noob bring it on ...we know all...er not me ...Him over there

• Funny Funny x 1
  11. fuckin lol

• Like Like x 1
  12. i love pizza but never wear a mask after eating pizza because that mask smells
    nasty.
    i almost got into a fight with someone because of it

• Funny Funny x 1