Unfeminizing seeds or Pruposfully Herming a Plant to create a male.

Discussion in 'Advanced Growing Techniques' started by Nightfall Shadow, Apr 18, 2021.

1. I REALLY need males of specific plants, but the only places I can find seeds is places that are trying to sell me 3 seeds for $60.00 for feminized seeds which imo is WAY too expensive. Like nearly 5x too expensive since I bought seeds at a dispensary for $20.00 for 10.

The strains I want I cannot even get feminized seeds for and I need males of them to cross breed the parents I need to get the actual plant I need, but I need a male of that plant or the other plant I need to pair with THAT plant in order to cross the two I need to make what I have ideas for.

OK, Simplified.

I need to make grand parents. Then I need to use those grand parents to make the parents of the plant I want to make. Only feminized seeds or cloning from a mom can be used since that's all I have available to me and I don't have years to spend waiting for something to "accidently" herm. Since I can't get a hold of Devil Fruit I need the Shishkaberry and the great white shark to make it. I need a male Stephen hawking but I Can't hardly find seeds for that let alone seeds that might produce males and I also need a male Funky monkey. So, how do I do this when only overpriced female seeds are available to me?

2. Maybe you need to make a plan involving seeds you can get.

• Agree Agree x 1
  3. Strain 1.
    Well, What I need for one of these is a Male Funky Monkey and a Female Devil Fruit. I can find Feminized seeds for Funky Monkey but Devil Fruit only exists in the UK and UK only unless I wanna pay ultra premium from sketchy looking websites. So, to make Devil Fruit I need to make that first which would involve Shishkaberry and Great White Shark, I don't know which of those needs to be a male just yet but I think I can research into it and find out. THEN, if I had the female Devil Fruit and Male Funky Monkey I can make the first strain I want.

Strain 2
    I have a female Carl Sagan and I want to combine it with a Male Stephen Hawking Kush. I can find feminized seeds and clones for both but I need a male somehow. I also have other ideas of what to do with a stephen hawking kush like combining it with a Devil fruit since both are reported to have CBD over 15% each and that might make for an amazing CBD strain.

Strain 3
    Star Killer and a Northern lights.

The first one though, Is my current target goal since I REALLY want Devil Fruit more than all the others. I need those specific strains but I need males and if only clones and feminized seeds are available for sale it becomes impossible unless I can find other sources or some way to purposefully herm a plant somehow or Unfeminize a seed. Maybe somehow I can turn a clone from a mom into a male somehow? Once I know of a way I can circumvent the limitation of feminized seeds and clones I can make whatever I want with enough time, Even if I have to start with grandparents.

4. IMO take a visit to your 7/11 and get some colldial silver
    at no less than 50ppm
    apply 2x times a day until balls form then monitor close like

understand femminizing ain't herming ....check your shit

in time you 'll comprehend 'Backcrossing"

good luck

• Agree Agree x 2
    • Like Like x 1
  5. Start your treatment of CS a couple weeks before you switch to 12/12 and continue till you got good balls.
    Only do this on a couple branches and keep the rest of the plant female.
    Save your pollen as it can be used later also.
    U can order it off amazon too.

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
  6. lol...Freeze the pollen to last ....lol

7. Good seeds, especially feminized seeds are expensive. $20 a bean is pretty common.
    As for your plans, I don't want to discourage you but you can't just recreate strains like that. Even if you get the same parental strains of a strain you want, the offspring of those "parents" wont be the same as the strain you are trying to recreate. Heck, even the parents that you get from seeds wont be the same as what was used by the breeder. This is way breeders work with clones because they are genetic copies, unlike seeds which are a crap shoot.

• Agree Agree x 1
  8. sounds just like what happend to Fa-st Budz some months back

don't mention Alcupulco Gold at icmag (membership ate them) ...lol

but hey they got the cash they wanted ...life moves on

9. Why? What happened at ICM?

10. #10 Vee, Apr 20, 2021
    Last edited: Apr 20, 2021
    it was an obvious fake as many members of ICMAG /the insane crusty old farts many are ....knew what a AG was...the members chewed that poor muther to bits never seen again ...but wait theirs more

2-3 weeks later FB are back this time as advertiser so all the shitty comments were then deleted

even ICMAG needs cash ....lol

maybe this ...? lifetime Icmag member gets banned

11. Just go with a different seedline or contact the breeder themselves. It will take years of crossing and back crossing, taking 100's of seeds through flowering to find a real gem. This is a very long project and you want to start off saving as much time as possible. Start off right and you will save years of breeding.