UK growers Unite

Discussion in 'Growing Marijuana Indoors' started by automan142, Mar 3, 2012.

1. Thought id start a thread for UK growers to come and have a chat, dunno how itll take off but its worth a try.

Let us know on your grows, fav smoke any hints an tips or even any questions cause im sure between us all we can come up with some answers.

Blue Cheese really does seem to be the grow of choice in the UK, every1 i personally know is on blue cheese, what else have we got about?

• Like Like x 16
    • Agree Agree x 1
    • Disagree Disagree x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1
  2. yea mate bare cheese goin round here. stuff i got now, matey says its psychosis cheese, dno if u herd of it, sound like bollox name... but it buns good n we getin Q bars for 380 =)
    most ppl getn shaby bagz, standrd is like 1,5g for a score, fuck tht init.

• Like Like x 1
  3. [quote name='"rdb"']yea mate bare cheese goin round here. stuff i got now, matey says its psychosis cheese, dno if u herd of it, sound like bollox name... but it buns good n we getin Q bars for 380 =)
    most ppl getn shaby bagz, standrd is like 1,5g for a score, fuck tht init.[/quote]

Av never heard of tht but am guna giv it a run through google afta. We buyin amnesia at the min 230 an oz fo grade A, it just wipes you out

1.7 20's on grade A up north west

• Like Like x 2
  4. does anyone else read their posts with a British accent in their head or aloud

• Like Like x 18
    • Funny Funny x 5
    • Agree Agree x 1
  5. [quote name='"chickensupreme"']does anyone else read their posts with a British accent in their head or aloud[/quote]

Lmao hahaha

6. London grower here, currently finishing off a caramelo from delicious seeds and some random indica that I rescued from a friend the link to this grow is in my sig
    Also have 3 cheese seeds from green house seed company that popped a few days ago gonna get those vegging while I wait for my other girls to finish (should be about 3 weeks from now)

So yeah looks like you guys are getting a better deal we're paying a score for around 1.4g if you're lucky 1.5g pin the OZ between £250-£270! London prices are crazy as are the growers who tend to harvest to damn early and not flush any where near enough if at all... So shitty prices for shitty weed with stupid names...... Glad I started growing! Lol

• Like Like x 7
  7. Dont grow but up here in Scotland I got some good weed the other night was £40 a Q, dont know what type it is but its good. Also got offered Blueberry for £20 for 1.5g. Been mainly getting nice pollen and some soft black.
    Would agree that the weed up here is mainly well overpriced

• Like Like x 1
  8. [quote name='"Numbness2005"']London grower here, currently finishing off a caramelo from delicious seeds and some random indica that I rescued from a friend the link to this grow is in my sig
    Also have 3 cheese seeds from green house seed company that popped a few days ago gonna get those vegging while I wait for my other girls to finish (should be about 3 weeks from now)

So yeah looks like you guys are getting a better deal we're paying a score for around 1.4g if you're lucky 1.5g pin the OZ between £250-£270! London prices are crazy as are the growers who tend to harvest to damn early and not flush any where near enough if at all... So shitty prices for shitty weed with stupid names...... Glad I started growing! Lol[/quote]

I like the idea of a random grow, suprise end product that way :).

250 to 270 is what some people pay up these ways but personally me and my mates wont really pay more than 240, weve got the links ;)

9. [quote name='"wutangster"']Dont grow but up here in Scotland I got some good weed the other night was £40 a Q, dont know what type it is but its good. Also got offered Blueberry for £20 for 1.5g. Been mainly getting nice pollen and some soft black.
    Would agree that the weed up here is mainly well overpriced[/quote]

Iv not seen pollen it a long long time and that was expensive last time i saw it.

Bud is overpriced generally in the uk but its coming down in price slowly but surely. This is due to the big growers all undercutting each other so all having to go a little cheaper, and every1 else is just following theie prices. Thats my theory anyway

• Like Like x 1
  10. #10 Numbness2005, Mar 3, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 3, 2012
    [quote name='"automan142"']

Iv not seen pollen it a long long time and that was expensive last time i saw it.

Bud is overpriced generally in the uk but its coming down in price slowly but surely. This is due to the big growers all undercutting each other so all having to go a little cheaper, and every1 else is just following theie prices. Thats my theory anyway[/quote]

Sounds about right for the guys that have been dealing for years, but the truth of the matter is alot of people don't know these guys and end up going to some shifty little so and so that will quite happily sell you the smallest weight of the shitest gear he has for as much as he can charge for it giving it some stupid name like super turbo nutter bastard haze. Who's gonna be mad enough to argue with a man that is crazy enough to wears his trousers on his ankles and think its cool and speaks with a dialect that a man who has travelled the world 10 times over doesn't understand "innit blood" lol any way rant over lol grow you're own man!

11. [quote name='"Numbness2005"']

Sounds about right for the guys that have been dealing for years, but the truth of the matter is alot of people don't know these guys and end up going to some shifty little so and so that will quite happily sell you the smallest weight of the shitest gear he has for as much as he can charge for it giving it some stupid name like super turbo nutter bastard haze. Who's gonna be mad enough to argue with a man that is crazy enough to wears his trousers on his ankles and think its cool and speaks with a dialect that a man who has travelled the world 10 times over doesn't understand "innit blood" lol any way rant over lol grow you're own man![/quote]

I know exactly the people you mean and i agree with you totally.

These so called dealers are the reason many people in the uk are deciding to grow there own. Illegal or not, i would much rather take that small risk than hav to buy tiny bags of shite buds for top dollar.

Im quite lucky, iv been about my city a long while and i hav the right links. Not all people do tho which is where these idiots get there custom from.

We need an online review service for weed dealers lol ;)

• Like Like x 2
  12. We need an online review service for weed dealers lol

Definitely and way of conducting business too.. I need a good dealer in east London!

• Like Like x 1
  13. anyone know what penalty would be for 4 plants ?

14. [quote name='"apex100"']anyone know what penalty would be for 4 plants ?[/quote]

Not a lot nowx the laws recently changed. A mate got caught with 6 just ready to bring down and he got 60 hours community service and a hench fine

• Like Like x 2
  15. [quote name='"apex100"']anyone know what penalty would be for 4 plants ?[/quote]

Mate you wouldnt even spend an hour at the nick for it! Theyll take all your shit away and tell ya not to do it again....

• Like Like x 2
  16. I love this thread already!

• Funny Funny x 1
  17. #18 automan142, Mar 4, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 4, 2012
    [quote name='"Numbness2005"']I love this thread already![/quote]

Mornin all.

Me too, bin lookin for a uk thread an a couldt find 1 so here it is. A hope it keeps goin, even if is jus sumwer we can keep the uk journals and uk related questions.

Iv received a message from doggiesnuts regarding a new forum at trichomecentral. I was asked to start uk threads there as well but im guna wait for the forum app thats in the pipeline first i think.

Whats every1 bin on with over the weekend? a love sundays me, nuttin to do but sit an get mashed

• Like Like x 1
    • Friendly Friendly x 1
  18. Whats every1 bin on with over the weekend? a love sundays me, nuttin to do but sit an get mashed[/QUOTE]

Day out in the local for me, if only I could blaze there. Why can't we be more like Amsterdam :(

• Like Like x 1
    • Informative Informative x 1
  19. [quote name='"paulgrav1"']
    Day out in the local for me, if only I could blaze there. Why can't we be more like Amsterdam :([/quote]

Thats what im sayin, i dont drink but if i did it wud b ok, i can see my front door from the local :)

I blaze werever i am, i dont drink an smokins my thing so i always find a way

• Like Like x 3
    • Funny Funny x 1