Txbudlovers Dank Destination

Discussion in 'Organic Grow Journals' started by TXbudLover, Oct 9, 2012.

1. I am going to be trying the Genesis line of bulbs on my next run. Buddy of mine is having great success with them.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-T337A using Grasscity Forum mobile app

• Like Like x 3
  2. HAPPY INDEPENDENCE DAY AMERICA!!!

• Like Like x 6
  3. Morning purp. My app has been tripping for past few days. Wouldn't let me on. I finally uninstalled then re I stalled now I am back. How it going. What did you make your sin city crosses with. What male?

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-N910A using Grasscity Forum mobile app

• Like Like x 1
    • Like Like x 2
    • Like Like x 4
    • Like Like x 4
    • Like Like x 3
    • Like Like x 3
  4. I'm trying 2 get like u swear I'm sober as a gopher

Sent from my 0PM92 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

• Like Like x 3
  5. That's what's up. I absolutely live Sin city. I could run all their gear and be happy I am sure. Been thinking of making a seed purchase. I like Cannaventure also but they like Cali Connection, they got fire, just gotta sift through a bunch of hermied to get it

• Like Like x 3
  6. Cannaventure is the shit I seen stellar grows with their gear. I was going to get a few stains but the ones I wanted at the time were always sold out

Grow Something it Can Change Your Life

https://forum.grasscity.com/index.php?/topic/1336270-PurpDogg's-LaPlata-DGOG-grow

• Like Like x 3
    • Like Like x 4
  7. A little confused about my Bay11s I was inspecting all looking for sings of sex and low and behold I found a male bay11 with sacs and a female with long white hair but they're my oldest seedlings but just those two out 30's something seedlings

Grow Something it Can Change Your Life

https://forum.grasscity.com/index.php?/topic/1336270-PurpDogg's-LaPlata-DGOG-grow

• Like Like x 2
  8. I grew bay dream before which is Bay 11 x Blue Dream. I only got 1 run out of them because ether pre flowered so bad I really couldn't keep the clones

• Like Like x 3
    • Like Like x 2
  9. I would probably avoid it honestly. Great strain to run from seed. But it will tell you when it's time to be flowered. It will start and keep stacking on cappy buds even in veg

• Like Like x 2
    • Like Like x 3