Two plants in the same area. Is the one safe to smoke if using CS on the other?

Discussion in 'Cannabis Breeding' started by bonzo78, Feb 3, 2021.

1. I am getting up and running here again, and so far I have an 11 day old Jack 47 XL auto, and my Hash Passion seed just popped so I am putting that under light. I want to use my 3000k HLG 100 for the both of them, as I don't have many options for veg lights atm. If the circulation is good (in my closet), the two plants are side by side and one is getting the daily colloidal silver drench, is the harvest from the other plant smokable or no? If I separate the two plants for a couple hours after the spray, then yes, or no? Or separate and turn the fan off for the next couple hours the plants are both back in the closet? If not, I guess that's okay. It's another plant that's part of my breeding program. All in good time eh?

2. you need only spray the limb where the flower will grow not the whole plant ...is a waste

smoke all but the limb you sprayed

start 1-2 weeks before sex shows

remove daily to spray and return to the closet once dry

...if you can

if you make your own CS use low voltage(6-12vdc) to ensure the monocules remain tiny

good luck

3. Thanks, I will just keep spraying the two internodes I have been so far.
    I will start doing this. I think it makes more sense than putting the plant right back in front of the fan after spraying.

4. yeah you just blow the silver onto the other plants...no hurry