Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

[Tutorial] How to make THC pills

Discussion in 'Weed Edibles' started by Johnisriot, Mar 3, 2009.

1. Does this work because of the fat content in the oil? I have kids and would enjoy taking my medicine in pill form so I don't have to answer questions about why they can't have my brownies. :)

2. How much weed is a good amount?

3. That recipe can make a decent pill, but I prefer to first make a THC concentrate with ethanol or isopropanol, then dissolve that in a tiny bit of peanut or sunflower oil, then put it in capsules. Super potent, so if you do try this make sure you only take a small amount until you can gauge your tolerance.

4. i made these with the recipe posted a bit down from OP, with coconut oil and bud. I like it because at room temp (or in the fridge for a few min) the oil will solidify, I also like the idea about the saturated fats in coconut oil are more preferable for THC extraction. I used size 00 as most people would recommend. I kept the oil hot for an hour and a half extracting the bud by using a microwave/double cupping with hot water then let it harden a bit and "honey dripped" the oil (and bud) into the pill shells. I used a bit more coconut oil than it suggested but was able to make 14 pills (the recipe said it would make 12). during the process I licked my fingers of the excess oil and ate a half capsule of the oil that was left. It hasn't been long but the affects seem to be mounting nicely. Very pleased with the results so far and more investigation tomorrow.

5. anyone thinking that this may be a new awesome way to get blasted on a plane. They would neveeer catch you without dogs. I could put them in by regular add pill capsules and mark them in a way only i would notice:cool: and them put them in the real pill bottle with the rest. then take them on the plane :D