Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

[Tutorial] How to make THC pills

Discussion in 'Weed Edibles' started by Johnisriot, Mar 3, 2009.

1. #1 Johnisriot, Mar 3, 2009
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 3, 2009
    Seen jrblades20 post on THC pills and seen people requesting a tutorial on making them.
    This is not my tutorial, I found on another forum, posted by Mistergrowman.

1.Olive/Vegetable oil
    2.Any amount of Marijuana
    3.Something to well grind the marijuana
    4.Heat source
    5.Bowl (something to grind and mix the marijuana in)
    6.Pill Capules (empty some vitamin capsules out)
    7.Small spoon

First, you prepare as much marijuana as you want as if you were going to smoke it. Then, you add enough olive oil, in a bowl, to saturate all of the marijuana. Add the marijuana to the oil. Grind the mixture for about a minute or so. Then, warm the mixture to about 100 degrees. After you have warmed the mixture, grind for 2 minutes( should be the consistancy of a paste). After this is all finished, let the paste cool down. Then, with a small spoon, fill the capsules with the paste. Take a few of these and you will be F*CKED up for a few hours (depending on how much you take. Keep in freezer for storage.

Once I find a hookup near Minneapolis or Luck, I'm going to make quite a bit.

2. Nice! thats interesting im definately trying that when i can.

3. Can you please update this thread with step by step pics? I would LOVE to make these.

4. they sound great dont they? pics would be nice too!

5. I would if I could. I moved from Tennessee to Wisconsin. Gotta find a connect first :eek:

6. #6 WindCriesMaryJ, Mar 4, 2009
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 4, 2009
    Haha ouch dude, why Wisconsin. Get busted you're facing jailtime. Should've come West about 50 miles to the extremely liberal Minnesota where cops could care less. Good guide by the way. I'll have to try this out sometime.

7. Ah hell..didn't even read the rules in my area yet. Damnit, how gay haha.

I'm fairly close to Minnesotta, should have :D

8. Up you go!

Still lookin for bud around my area, once I find, will post pictures.

9. once the mixture is 100 degrees, do u let it stay at 100, or do u imediatley turn off the heat source and let it cool after it hits 100?

10. lol, u live in luck i live rite outside round lake rez i can get wat u need

11. Here's the video

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FitjfI3bd3I"]YouTube - Broadcast Yourself.[/ame]

12. I might try this with some schwag (though that's pretty hard to come by where I live, believe it or not haha) just to see if it's my kinda thing, then I might stretch to using some dank. I spose if I don't like it at all, I could sell the pills for like £3 each and make my money back haha

13. Yea, I did the same thing you're trying to do. Works great.

14. Does this work with vaporized marijuana? Also I was wondering how long can you store them in the freezer for? And once I am ready to take it, do I just swollow it directly out of the freezer or is it best to let it warm up a bit? Thanks in advance for any responses! =D

15. Heyy man your my hero i cant smoke anymore cause i got busted and now have to attend drug counseling anyways if i made a few of these ould i arry them areound in a pill bottle?

maybe i could put them in a bag within a bag of ice? :confused:

16. +1 for an answer. I have a lot of left over shakes i like to keep after a volcano session (turns into my desperation). I'm pretty sure you have to put a whole lot more shakes. I do believe it to be bad to make the pills with vaporized bud, something about used, old, stale, shakes means a no no for the stomach.

17. Really? I've heard that you can make food (brownies, cookies, ect.) with vaped weed and this is pretty much the same thing just in a capsule instead of in food.

18. im pretty sure you can, but most of the THC is gone from vaped cannabis. i actually might try it with my vaped cannabis. lets hope these pills come out nice.

19. howd it work out with vaped weed? but i was wondering if this would work with kief