Trending Threads - Homepage Improvements

Discussion in 'Grasscity Announcements' started by Lizard King, May 13, 2016.

1. Greetings Blades!

In case you haven’t been by recently, our forums are going through some changes. One of the changes that you’ll notice will be the addition of our new navigation system to help you sift through the forums to be able to find the content you’re searching for!

Now, on the top of the forum page you will find several tabs: “Forum List,” “Trending,” and “New Content.”

Screen-Shot-001.jpeg

Within the Forum List tab you should find the forums the same way that you left it, with all of its original features and capabilities. Trending and New Content, on the other hand, are both meant to notify users of new additions. The Trending list will include threads that have been published recently that are rising in popularity rapidly, such as important news updates. The New Content tab will list every recent action to take place in the forums, notifying you of every new post or mention being published as it happens.

We hope that these additions create a more pleasurable forum experience for all of our loyal forum members. If you have any questions or experience any bugs, please post in this thread.

• Like Like x 13
  2. Thanks for all the hard work you folks do LK.

We appreciate it. GRASSCITY FTW!

J

• Like Like x 6
  3. Hey I keep getting signed out through tapatalk. Whats up or is it because of the changes?

Sent from my SM-G900R4 using Tapatalk

4. Should have no relevance at all , can you please try deleting your app cache

• Like Like x 1
  5. I had the same problem but its seem to of fixed itself now :yay:

6. Holy shit. Had 1/4 of a gig in cache.

Sent from my SM-G900R4 using Tapatalk

• Like Like x 1
  7. What happend to the marijuana cultivation tab

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum mobile app

• Like Like x 1