Top quality outside crop this year grown at no cost and very little effort.

Discussion in 'Smoke Reports' started by Double O Soul, Nov 9, 2017.

1. I grew a total of 13 plants outside in my tiny suburban backyard this year ending up with 9 females - 6 plants were indica and 3 were sativa and they averaged about 8' tall - i had a very limited area in which to grow, approximately 6' wide by 10' long - if I would have had more room, the plants would have yielded much more pot, but I still got 4 pounds out of them which is enough to last at least a couple of years if properly cured and stored - I've gotten some great advice in this forum which was critical to my success, having to do with proper drying and curing techniques that have been most beneficial with very pleasing results adding to their potency - I went in with the attitude that they're just weeds like any other weed in reality so all I did was plant the seeds directly into the ground in the middle of May (If they grew good, if they didn't so what) - there was plenty of rain this past Spring so I didn't water them when they were sprouting and starting to grow - I watered them with a garden hose twice for a few minutes each time on a couple of hot days in July, but otherwise I let Mother Nature provide the water for them and there were some long times in between rain this year so they were straining for water a lot of the time, but they have very long tap roots in which to find water - i fertilized them early with plain old Miracle-gro that I had lying around, twice this season too, any other nutrients that the plant needed would have to be found on it's own - the plants were pretty much on their own from then until harvest time which was in early October - I worked maybe a total of maybe 45 minutes if that, on the crop the whole growing season from May until October - of course, I was only growing 9 plants, not hundreds like other growers which requires much more time and attention - I had no insect problems and the plants were always healthy and thriving with no problems, I was very fortunate - sorry for the long story, next time I won't post when stoned!

• Like Like x 2
  2. pics or it didn't happen

• Funny Funny x 1
  3. 20170918_122133.jpg 20170918_122207.jpg

4. Here are a couple of pics

5. solid looking buds