Tongue piercing?

Discussion in 'Tattoo, Piercings and Body Art' started by Dizzy, Sep 19, 2019.

1. I just thought iwould make a thread in here since its been kind of dead lol (no offense) So anyone got they tongue pierced on GC? I got mine done an had it since I was 20. Ima female tho. What do you guys think if a male has it done I heard someone say before that men not supposed to is that true at all?

~Toni~

2. Idk about that I got my tongue pierced and all the girls thought it was cool. ;) I am older now and people look more like what a dumbass, so I dont where it as much anymore but I do throw it in on the weekends sometimes. (You never lose your tounge hole)

• Agree Agree x 1

3. Yea I can't remember who exactly said dudes are not supposed to but I suppose it don't matter. I thinks its sexy on men tbh. Tho my husband doesn't have one him self. Thanks for the reply tho Popcorn much respect :)

~Toni~

4. I think men should have one ;-)

You know what I mean Diz

• Agree Agree x 1

5. Yess I most certainly do lol. ;)

~Toni~

• Like Like x 1
  6. I think...hm...I think it's probably something that you want to keep maintained.

I'm pretty much the same with a guy wearing it as a girl...indifferent...as long as you're not one of the annoying ones that's forever sticking it out and/or clacking it against your teeth, it's like the body equivalent of a person that won't stop clicking a pen.

How they look?
    Well you don't really see them too much unless you're ^^as above^^
    As long as they're not making you uncomfortable, cool.
    I guess black coloured ones are alright, I've never much liked the look of the silver ball ones.

The oral sex thing?
    I dunno, I haven't encountered one sexually, but I've always thought (especially for a chick to have one) that, it's not really something most girls would need a hell of a lot of help with, so it's always seemed a little strange in that respect to me, but hey.

• Like Like x 1
  7. I had one for about two years in the late 90s my ex wife liked it. One in the pink two in the stink while workin that pearl with the tongue. I took it out when I cracked a molar bit down on steel ball on a fri night couldn’t get in to see dentist till Monday.

• Like Like x 2
  8. Lol I have my ears,tongue,lip nipples an tummy pierced tbh. Prooobably going to have take that last one out soon tho for a while because it will look silly while pregnant.

Well... I do stick my tongue out sometimes but I would either way if it wasn't pierced too lol.

Ouch mon what they do to fix you? :eek:

~Toni~

• Informative Informative x 1
  10. I love piercings! My wife plays with the idea of getting her tongue Pierced because I like it, but won’t because of work reasons. She Mentions it to me a lot, must want to piss her parents off! :lmafoe:

• Funny Funny x 1