To everyone I respect dearly

Discussion in 'Philosophy' started by WindChaser, Jan 11, 2021.

1. To be short, sweet, and to the point I’ll make this as simple as possible.

What happened here? I’ve been a member of Grass City for more than 5 years. Of course I had to re-adjust and use a different username because I lost all information on my old account and it’s email when I dropped my phone in a river but..... where did the unconditional love go?

I happen to read some of you ladies and gents comments to each other and it upsets me because some of you use to never do that. Am I concerned? Sure. Is it based on different political views or just is everyone slightly having a hard time because of the random occurrences we’ve all shared in life that we call the year 2020?

I want to be fair to everyone and nice as well. I don’t intend to offend anyone and if it does then perhaps a look in the mirror may be in the making?

I know in life not everyone will get along and there are people who prey on that and try to wedge each other into arguments but..... has the old school way of just brushing off the ones you know are doing it purposely for their own amusement out of the picture now?

Just curious.

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

• Like Like x 3
  2. Welcome Back.
    You can ask a moderator to find and restore your old account. Odds are it's still here.
    My Table always has a dish of Hash Capsules and the pipe and hash to smoke. I'm as free with my herb as I ever was. Pull up a chair and help yourself.

<-- Same as always. Try and keep the newbees from messing up to bad.
    Show folks how to make wicked strong edibles.

Adults should be able to have a spirited discussion on any subject and have some respect for the opposing view. This place would soon become an eco chamber of talking to yourself otherwise.

I think flushing is a load of crap but I won't call you 16 kinds of fool if you want to do it.
    I'd tell you to do your own research and decide for yourself if you believe it's valid.

BNW

• Winner Winner x 2
    • Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
  3. Hey there BNW.... I’ve missed your antics and if Jerry would pop in I’ve missed him too. Just good ole guys having good conversation with people.

You are right though. I do not begin to intend that differing opinions and different trains of thought are a bad thing. I just hate seeing them turn hostile lately. ITS IN THE AIR LOL!

Get ahold of the latest person who can maybe help me find my old account. It was R but I’ve not seen the name since I’ve been back on in the past month or so.

• Like Like x 1
    • Friendly Friendly x 1
  4. Lets see.
    @Chunk
    Ol pal...
    @RMJL
    I have faith. :)
    @jerry111165

BNW

• Like Like x 2
    • Friendly Friendly x 1
  5. Its 2020.

Its been a tough year for many.

j

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
  6. I hear ya pal. As long as you and your family are doing well then that’s what matters most. Take care of yourself Jerry! I still think about that copper sink you made sometimes. I need to learn to wield lol.

• Like Like x 1
    • Friendly Friendly x 1