Tips on purchasing a new enail...

Discussion in 'Concentrate Tools' started by Buckley420, Jan 31, 2019.

1. I purchased a roil bee enail system off eBay and enjoying it so far but have little knowledge on enails and have come across information that there's a lot of knock offs from china, now I don't know if this is a cheap knock off but the whole system with a dab rig and loads of free items (e.g silicon tubs, dab tools, carb caps etc) was £160 which seems considerably low from the prices of other units im seeing which don't come with anything else but the unit and heating coil cable.

I have stumbled across the Eric Ross 4.0 products which look amazing I think especially the new 4.0 banger that has a coil designed for the banger to keep it held in place with a pin to avoid it ever coming off of the banger.

Has anyone got any knowledge on these products whether they are worth the price they are, also I have been told that it will only work on a d-nail, ez bake nail or peli nail due to other units frying the coil. Is this true and what enail unit would you recommend from these three?