Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Tips on Making a very potent edible 500+ mg THC per dose

Discussion in 'Weed Edibles' started by Zone 2, Mar 1, 2021.

1. I need some tips on how I can make some edibles that are around 500mg+ WITHOUT using isolates, distillates, wax or shatter. The only things I have access to are cannabis butter, oil or kief.

Does anyone have any recipes or ideas that will be able to help me out?

Main two goals

Creat an edible or multiple edibles that have 500+mg THC per dose

Have them not taste absolutely horrible

• Like Like x 1
  2. BadKats CannaPharm: Medical Grade Oil, Cannabis Capsules, UV GLOWING Hash Candy, Canna Bombs more
    Hers
    Hallucinating Hash Capsules for Hemp Heads
    Mine

• Like Like x 1
  3. Decarb Kief 240 F for 40 minutes uncovered

5 grams of decarbed Kief
    1 tablespoon Coconut oil
    1/2 teaspoon Lecithin
    Combine
    Heat 220 F for 20 minutes
    Freeze
    Heat 220 F for 20 minutes
    Fills 30 (0) capsules @ 75mg each.

BNW

• Winner Winner x 1
    • Informative Informative x 1
  4. [​IMG]
    The Coconut oil is solid this time of year so I dig some out with a spoon and microwave it in the small container with the measuring cup in it to liquefy it.
    [​IMG]
    The usual suspects. 15 grams of Kief in each pile
    3 tablespoons of Coconut oil and a drizzle of Lecithin in each dish.
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]

Yesterday.
    I make this 4 times a year and have for about 8 years.
    30,000 + capsules.
    Nothing better.

BNW

• Like Like x 2
    • Winner Winner x 1
  5. You really don't want to take 500mg of this stuff at once.
    A single capsule runs 75mg and is 4x what most people find comfortable.

BNW

• Agree Agree x 2
  6. mix vegetable oil with hash oil and bake. a half ounce of hash into a 1/2 cup of vegetable oil into a batch of brownies should get u there.

7. some people can handle over 1000mg.

• Agree Agree x 1
  8. I am a very experienced user I am currently taking around 300-400 mg thc per day so i’m not sure if 75 would be strong enough for my needs. Would it be possible to somehow modify the recipes you’ve given me above so that it makes 400-500 mg THC per capsule ?

9. Would there be a way to switch out the hash for bud or kief I don’t have that much hash available to me

• Like Like x 1
  10. That'd be me

11. Holy chit mon!
    1k mg dosage should cripple most people. Your tolerance is obviously through the roof. I’d suggest the hash capsules that BNW showed you, but honestly, I’m not sure it’s healthy to consume that much in one dose on a regular basis. Or even necessary, have you taken a break form cannabis at all recently? It should help to clear out the receptors and start over.
    1000mg .... fook me!

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
    • Funny Funny x 1
  12. Sure use a bigger capsule. 00 or 000
    [​IMG]
    However.
    I suggest you experiment with the recipe first as the Lecithin changes the game a lot.
    I'm hard to stone and 150mg of this stuff will have me crying for my momma.

The recipe makes "Mud" and you can't get more Kief into a single tablespoon of oil so this is as strong as we can make it. Adjust the dose not the recipe.

BNW

• Like Like x 3
  13. The same recipe works for powdered bud at 1/3rd the strength.
    Kief-Hash = 1 drop = 3mg
    Powdered Buds = 1 drop = 1mg

BNW

• Like Like x 1
  14. Yeah, I forgot about the Lecithin powder and how much more bio available it makes the cannabinoids to your body.
    As Brass mentioned, 150mg is pretty friggin strong using this method.

• Like Like x 3
  15. [​IMG]

While any cooking oil including butter works as a carrier all take 2 hours to really get cranking.
    Coconut or MCT oils work in half the time or less. 45 minutes.

Lecithin ( any kind ) doubles the power and triples the duration.
    Use at 1/6th the oil amount.
    Soy or Sunflower, Powder, Liquid, Granules it all works equally well.
    [​IMG]
    A full jar is right at 1000 capsules.
    :)

BNW

• Like Like x 1
  16. I strictly follow the recipe of @BrassNwood and it works perfectly. I use caps daily for 2 years.
    The only difference - I use smaller doses.... size 4 caps for hash, size 2 for powdered buds.
    I’ve seen people which stated they are “immune to edibles” and “can eat 1000mg without feeling anything”, but somehow puked the soul out of them after eating 4 capsules... real exorcism.

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

• Funny Funny x 2
  17. This...:rolleyes:

18. My neighbor gobbled 10 of my Kief Capsules after I warned him not to. Poor bastard didn't come down for about 36 hours. Swears I spiked him with LSD. Nope old friend, Just Cannabis.

BNW

• Like Like x 3
  19. If you use flower to make edibles, then be aware of how much is needed for a 500 mg dose.
    Even with 20% thc flower (often exaggerated),
    500 mg THC = (500 mg THC)*(1 g Flower)/(200 mg THC) = 2.5 grams Flower

I just did a measurement using 1 g decarbed herb powder, and it occupied 4 mL in a small graduated cylinder with gentle tamping down.
    At the same density, you'd need to eat 10 mL (1/3 fl oz) of decarbed herb powder to get a 500 mg THC dose.

To get the most concentrated medicine requires making tincture.

I make cookies, some of which have about 1/4 g herb in approximate 4 g cookies, and I can taste herb a little.
    That's about 6% herb, by weight.

• Agree Agree x 2
    • Like Like x 1
  20. I'm interested in the equation you're using to figure the mg of thc per dose.

• Like Like x 3
    • Agree Agree x 1