Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

tinture advice

Discussion in 'Weed Edibles' started by bquiet, Feb 8, 2021.

1. Can i drain my tinture and then add another oz of decarb to the tinture to increase strength?

• Like Like x 2
  2. To be clear, you want to use the same alcohol, but, strain off the herb, and add more cannabis to it?

If that's correct, then yes, it's a good way to increase potency.

• Like Like x 2
  3. Or you could reduce the volume by half to increase potency. Using the freezer method, I start with 15 gram/8oz. etoh then reduce to 4oz. after trichomes are stripped. But as @MIW says, your idea would surely work.
    Not for nothing but I double bag my decarbed bud in rosin filter bags and let drip dry to avoid straining. I never thought about adding another bag to the first batch. Be very careful with your dosing.

Attached Files:

• Like Like x 2
    • Agree Agree x 1
  4. Good idea on using the bags.

• Like Like x 1