thomasjeffersons veranda

Discussion in 'Organic Grow Journals' started by donothinggardening, Feb 10, 2014.

1. Most hydro shops around here carry the same bag might wanna look into ur local stores

2. May have to. They jus had a really nice price. Everywhere else is expensive as fuck...!

Sent from my iPad using Grasscity Forum

3. #3743 donothinggardening, Mar 12, 2015
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 12, 2015
    Pokesmot! :wave: I personally would skip the soft rock phosphate and azomite (you can get glacial for $5 more for 6# more sooo :p ) other r han that I would say you are golden!

Kshow-- i'm not crazy about perlite mainly because it is so lightweight and it curshes so easily. More than once I have bought a bag that was like half dust and half useful perlite. Lame! I get my buckwheat hulls from vitamin cottage/natural grocers. Search "buckwheat hulls for pillows". I actually prefer pumice as my aeration amendment of choice. Where you located again? MI, I think? In that case, expanded shale or rice hulls might be a good option for ya.

Btw, dunno if ya'll saw but I started a new journal. Come join the party! :wave:

http://forum.grasscity.com/organic-grow-journals/1360609-thomasjeffersons-hemp-harvest.html

4. #3744 StayLowGrows, Mar 13, 2015
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 13, 2015
    Another journal? But I just now finally made it here dude! [​IMG]

Subbed the other without even looking :)

5. A new journal? I musta missed it mention of it before so im now in :-(.

Are you gonna retire this one completely?

6. Come on ranger, get with the program...this is so last week! Lol

7. Well i'm glad to have you IGLM! :) :wave:

Yeah won't be doing updates in here anymo. Will still comment for the few wayward souls hangin out in here till it totally dies lol :p glad to see you ranger! Gonna go check your thread right meow!

Lol! Things move quickly in the city sometimes. Hard to keep up with everyone's grows lol

8. Thanks! Looks like BAS has ok prices for pumice.

Sent from my iPad using Grasscity Forum

9. Hey Poke - I didn't see kelp meal in that list or did I miss it?

10. Yeah idk if I would pay BAS prices. Pumice is nice but tha that is a decent chunk if change for shipping. How much do you need?

11. Morning Teej

Chef.

12. Gmorning buddy! Prolly not morning there, though ay?

13. 230pm here :) just working my way through some strawb x ammo qwiso I made last weekend.
    ImageUploadedByGrasscity Forum1426257013.044586.jpg
    Flavour is so intense!

Chef.

14. :yummy: that looks excellent, chef! Was just catching up in D_Urbmon's IWE thread. :eek: I fell 250 posts behind!

15. #3755 Head Chef, Mar 13, 2015
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 13, 2015
    Wow that's a fair chunk! Good info in there sometimes, glad it got kicking, was a ghost town a few weeks back.

Chef.

16. That's been pretty disconcerting to me since you've posted this pharmer. I've been doing my research and trying to figure out what they have in it that's against prop 65, and the only thing I can think is the dessicant pack contains something. When I click on the shipping restrictions on the Swanson site they give this for Canada:
    Reaserching Prop 65 isn't going to narrow anything down, either. I really, really, hope they don't put anything in the aloe that's not listed in the MSDS, so the only thing I can think is the dessicant pack has something Cali doesn't like....I wish the whole world was as restrictive as Ca with these things...
    [​IMG]
    Somebody else posted another alternative source of 200x that wasn't BAS, but I can't remember where, when, or who....[​IMG]

17. A sub for a sub I do say my good sir Mr. Jefferson [​IMG]
    hahaha sorry I'm late to the partaaaayyy.
    *pinky is out*

18. #3759 donothinggardening, Mar 18, 2015
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 18, 2015
    Sup dude! I actually started a new journal recently and won't be posting updates in here anymo :)

Would love to have you sub up!

http://forum.grasscity.com/organic-grow-journals/1360609-thomasjeffersons-hemp-harvest.html

Atmosphere: Party Over here

https://youtu.be/CtpSjyF8he8

It depends on the species of kelp really. The kelp meal used for horticultural applications is Ascophyllum nodosum harvested in Nova Scotia, Canada and that is the one you want :)

19. Hey Steve, here you go bro!

http://www.ingredientstodiefor.com/item/Aloe_Vera_Extract_200x_Organic_Puraloe/111