Thinking outside the box - The Unimaginable

Discussion in 'Philosophy' started by Solatic, Mar 6, 2018.

1. There are ways in the mind, techniques and methods or even tools rather. Concepts that can be used and applied in various means toward many ends. I personally use the zodiac, and all twelve of the signs as equipment for the sake of having various styles for procedures. But to stop alluding, I'm just going to announce it, where does biological instinct and behavior stop, so that we may start acting upon things to construct with what we see in our heads. To make our imagination, a reality? Words are one thing, same with ideas, to enact them is richer than the thought itself. Actions speak louder than words. So when do we stop thinking and start acting? Me, personally, I feel my method is proverbially, "pulling the trigger and letting the bullet fly." Or, just a plain ol' "fuck it, lets do this!" But I want to see what your answers are or how you feel about what I am currently contemplating.

Attached Files:

2. where does biological instinct and behavior stop, so that we may start acting upon things to construct with what we see in our heads.

you never stop you are always a product of your biology

a combination of your genes and how they express themselves in an environment

we see animals as biological why are humans any different? we are still ruled by our biology, it is simply expressed in different ways than it was before

before you had primitive man scared of the animals in the wild (we evolved to adapt to these creatures for the sake of our survival) now we have adapted them in a different way.. feeling anxiety, fear, stress with tasks like talking in front of a classroom and such..

So when do we stop thinking and start acting?

you simply do it, the same way parents have no choice but to go out and work to provide for their offspring

• Like Like x 1
  3. Very deterministic and fatal.
    Or am I wrong?
    What is choice?
    Can we ever be conscious about our choices?
    Is it better to be certain about what you know before you make a choice?
    And what if we can never be certain, do we make the choice regardless?
    What if, free-will was dominant over our determined essence, and we were able to imagine beyond what we know (as in a decisive hypothesis), would we be able to transcend our biology?

Reason for the OP, is because I am currently, as a goal, trying to attain a relinquishing concept to practice, that would help me "think outside the box" as though it were second-nature. I'm close, but haven't yet mastered the concept, and would love to begin its practice!

What is your take and opinion of the definition of "thinking outside the box"?

4. Perhaps you should look into metaphysics and metalogic and go from there?

• Like Like x 1
  5. Well if thinking inside the box is the expression of the self..

Then outside the box is what is termed abstraction.. the other and eternal notion of non self.. but only in relation to the self is this imposed and important.. The sublte difference of self and other.. or inside and out..

The true question posed is what is the difference between on and off?

6. The body is a construct of mortal mind, as opposed to Divine Mind. We are One in Divine Mind. The body has no rule over the Divine Mind. "Life and intelligence is purely spiritual - neither in nor of matter" - Mary Baker Eddy.

Self-concept and values --> thoughts --> feelings --> attitude --> behavior --> results.

Thoughts turn into actions and results. Emotions guide us in focusing on the right thoughts.

7. There is only "on", "off" is an temporary illusion. Other words, there is only love and fear is an temporary illusion providing contrast so we can experience that which we are, namely "non self".

8. We cannot consciously be certain before making every decision. That's why our emotions guide us in our decisions. If it feels off, don't do it. If it feels good, go with it.

To "think outside of the box" you first need to distinguish between real and unreal. Basically, as mentioned below, everything is mental. All physical effects has its origin in the mental - example, someone catches the flu. Reasoning from the physical would argue that the weather, lack of vitamin C and whatever caused the flu. Right thinking argues from the mental and says that the flu occurred due to wrong thinking which is in essence thoughts of separation (accompanied by feelings of sorrow, anxiety, fear, lack, grievances).

Physical life is the illusion of separation. The truth is Oneness. Meaning, what you think and feel towards yourself or anyone or anything else you essentially receive back in the form of life experiences. But you always choose although it seems to be happening to you through other people and circumstances.

Change your thought and your life changes. Feeling good is the key to changing vibration and being open to creative thought. If you are hung up on a problem or focusing on a question you are not receptive for receiving the answer, it is opposite vibrations.

• Like Like x 1
  9. Hell yeah, thanks for the perspective!

• Friendly Friendly x 1
  10. Please explain a little more about your methods as in you use the zodiac and all twelve of the signs ?

11. Trying to effect the whole is pointless none the less I pray the whole burns.