Things that make you happy

Discussion in 'General' started by WaxPayne, Dec 10, 2012.

• Friendly Friendly x 2
  1. You make me happy making me laugh at the dumbest shit on earth. Keep being your insane self honey boo.

• Creative Creative x 1
  2. #5503 Dizzy, Apr 18, 2021
    Last edited: Apr 18, 2021
  3. My friend I love em :)

• Winner Winner x 1
    • Friendly Friendly x 1
  4. #5505 Dizzy, Apr 19, 2021
    Last edited: Apr 19, 2021
    When I Talk To My Circle of Friends on Here an They Never Make Fun of Me Ever! Like @HazelMoon @Stepwalker @mikeyboy64 @HIGHliketheSKY @dementiax @Hybrid Civilian @zthelizardking @BudButler @Oregondaisy @A Blue Panda @Heavn @WeedCat @CaptainBud1 1 @AR Toasty @smokeout69 @Peaceful Dusk86 @SIRSOG @BrewsnWeed666 @1-2Many @Pistils @KillaNuggetsWF @Mvndanke @headflowers

I Can Never Remember all But LMK if I forgot Yoir Name Please.

OAN Flowers Make Me Happy too They Are Soo Pretty to See an Smell.

~Toni~

• Like Like x 3
    • Friendly Friendly x 2
    • Winner Winner x 1
  5. I Going to Get High With My Bestie Today Whenever She Gets Here. I Need Her For Company Today. She Understands Me alot.

~Toni~

• Winner Winner x 1
  6. I just ordered my husband a great new computer from Best Buy. It looks like it'll be really good and help him a lot. I'd gotten him one for his birthday but it didn't work so we sent it back today. It was real easy to send back, Amazon has this deal with Kohls that they'll pack and ship your returns over to them for free. So that was a good deal, and then I had enough money to buy my husband's new computer. I'll get a refund from Amazon in a couple days, so all this took very minimal aggravation. That makes me pretty happy today.

• Winner Winner x 1
  7. 4 Tings I'm Happy About RN.

1. My Mama Taking Me to The Book Store Tommorow

2. I'm Got My COVID Vaccine Shot Scheduled for May

3. My Husband Says Im Always Lookin Sexy an He Liike My Booty an Titties Big that way they is. (No Surprise Really tho)

4. I'm High AF With My Best Home Girl in The This Whole God Forsaken State. I Love That Queen Araceli Filena <3333333

~Toni~

• Winner Winner x 1
    • Friendly Friendly x 1
  8. Pedicures, getting ya hair did, feel good shit etc

• Winner Winner x 2

9. Congrats KK I Happy You Figured Out That Problem Sis. I Bet Y'all Can't Wait Huh?

Hell Yes I Haven't Got Any Pedis ina Minute Have Got My Hair Done tho WBU?

~Toni~

• Like Like x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1
  10. Just got the nails done yesterday! Need the hair did soon!

• Like Like x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1

11. Ohhh That's Cool You Get Them Painted too? How You Going to Get Your Hair Did?

~Toni~

• Like Like x 1
  12. Yeah it'll be great to see him hooked up with the new computer! Seeing him happy makes me happy. :D

• Winner Winner x 1
  13. Im gonna tell her "do whatever just get this gray offa me!!!!" Prob stick to highlights and some lowlights

• Winner Winner x 1

14. That's Great Sis! I Happy That You an Him are Then. Can I still Write You on FB Tommorow still as Well? My Mama Taking Me to The Book Store but I'll Be Around After that. I Hope I Can Talk To You Then? ILY Sis.

Ohhh Ok I Understand Sis... Did I Tell You I Got Blue Streaks In My Hair a While Back? Is Your Naturally Color Hair Black to like Mines Or You Going to Get A Different Colors? ICR Sorry. I Like to Get My Hair Braided Alot Because it's Really Long an My Own Real Hair lbvs.

~Toni~

• Friendly Friendly x 1
  15. Because we just received 10 reports from this thread, I want to remind everyone that this isn't a chat thread.

Sunsets make me happy. :)

• Like Like x 1
    • Friendly Friendly x 1
  16. #5517 Dizzy, Apr 20, 2021
    Last edited: Apr 20, 2021
    N/M

~Toni~

17. Sleep Makes Me Happy an Dreaming too it's One of My Escapes.-_-

~Toni~

18. My lil boy:love:

• Winner Winner x 2
  19. #5520 Dizzy, Apr 20, 2021
    Last edited: Apr 20, 2021
    My Kids Make Me Happy...Just Like The Best Mama in Cali Who Posted Above Me @HIGHliketheSKY

Also My Fiercely Loyal Husband too. I Love My Boo Always!

Also That I Feel Much Better Today an Not so Much Deeply Depressed as i was.

~Toni~

• Friendly Friendly x 1