Things that make you happy

Discussion in 'General' started by WaxPayne, Dec 10, 2012.

1. Chocolate, my one true love:laughing:

• Winner Winner x 2
    • Agree Agree x 1

2. Haha Yea Chocolate is Good sis what Kinda You Like Best any?

~Toni~

• Like Like x 1
  3. The good stuff:popcorn:

• Winner Winner x 1
  4. @HIGHliketheSKY That's Nice to Hear! Did You Get My Message Sis if You Not Busy?

Anywho Back on Topic It Makes Me Happy That I Been Getting High AF Like With My Lil Sister an Her Best Friend!:passtheshit:

~Toni~

• Friendly Friendly x 1
  5. Getting That Black Widow Spider Tattoo on My Neck Friday Night Done by My Hubby. That Makes Me Happy. We Were Going to Last Weekend but I was Sick then. So Hopefully I Won't Be again This Weekend. :)

~Toni~

6. My Kids All Home Now Just Waiting for My Boo an My Fam Will Be Complete for The Night :)

~Toni~

7. New comics.

• Like Like x 2
    • Winner Winner x 1
  8. Sluts in the city.

• Funny Funny x 1
  9. My Mexican Sister/Bestie Coming Through to Visit me Today an we Going to Blaze Up some Weed.

~Toni~

• Winner Winner x 1
  10. Getting High With My home Girl Now...Well Being Around People Who Understand Me 100% An dont Judge me at All. My Bestie Araceli One of Them an So is My Husband Michael. Like I Said Before if Somebody is Kind an Strong Enough to Put Up With Me then They a True MF Soldier an I Respect an Love Them Even More.

~Toni~

11. White Dudes that are Tatted Up an Have Street Cred lol Basically My Hubby. He a Real G.

~Toni~

12. Thinking About My Man Coming Home Later to Cuddle With Me an Make Me Feel Better. I Always Get Butterflies Inside Around Right Before He Arrives.

~Toni~

• Like Like x 1
  13. Getting Anxious because I Wanna Get My New Tattoo Going Already. ICW tho. It Will Be My 16th One. I Love Getting New Tats it Calms Me

~Toni~

14. Also I am Happy to Get High an Watch Movies or TV because I Always Just Laughing an Smiling Even When it Not Funny. Marijuana Makes Me better alot.

~Toni~

• Winner Winner x 1
  15. It makes me happy that I have such a great marriage to such a wonderful man as my husband. We've just been hanging out on his birthday and just drinking in the peace of the moments. It also makes me happy that I'm still high after vaping this morning after a 3 day T break. It feels good to have the effects of this lovely plant again lifting me into the stratosphere. Weed can make everything more beautiful and I appreciate the little things in life more.

• Winner Winner x 1
  16. #5496 Dizzy, Apr 17, 2021
    Last edited: Apr 18, 2021
    Congrats Beautiful KK @HazelMoon it Makes Me Happy That You Feelin So Much Better an High again.

Found Out What was Wrong With Me Today an Hopefully Solved it at least That Issue Anyways. Im Feeling Better Since I Took My New Meds. Was Going to Take a Nap but I Decided I Will Just Stay Awake an Get High With My Husband an Play Video Games With Him.

~Toni~

• Winner Winner x 1
  17. Me an Hubby Going To Take The Kids To The Park Ina Bit Once We All Ready. I Need Someting to Cheer Me Up. This Will Probably Do it.

~Toni~

• Winner Winner x 1
  18. It makes me really happy when I get alot of ratings on my posts. To me, that is one of the most important and wonderful things in life.

I am grateful because all my posts get lots of ratings. #BLESSED.

• Funny Funny x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1
  19. All right sis! That sounds great. I hope you all have a great time!

I'm happy my husband is getting his first vaccine shot on Wednesday and I'm getting my 2nd on Friday. My mom and I were talking about going to the Art Museum with my sister, her husband, my husband, me and my mom, one day when we're all vaccinated, and then have a picnic lunch along the river. It'll be nice to be able to hug my mother again too.

• Winner Winner x 1
  20. Thank You @HazelMoon We Going ina Bit but I Trying to Decide if We Walk or My Husband Drives Us. I Hope You Have Alotta Fun At The Art Museum with Your Family.Hopefully Y'all Get The Vaccines Soon Sis so You Guys can Kick it...Picnic Lunch Sounds BOMB too.

~Toni~

• Winner Winner x 1