Things that make you happy

Discussion in 'General' started by WaxPayne, Dec 10, 2012.

1. #5461 Dizzy, Apr 4, 2021
    Last edited: Apr 4, 2021
    Being High an an Medicated to Helping My Pain Go Away. Just Zoning Out. :)

~Toni~

2. Its Easter an Soon me an My Kids Going to be Celebrating Jesus an Plus they Probably Happy to get Candy an stuff too lol.

~Toni~

3. I'm Just Grateful To Be Alive an For Everyone Who Kind To Me These Days.

~Toni~

4. Quite a few happy tears shed with this news today. It's a hesitant happiness, but one that the Missus has been longing to feel.

Screen Shot 2021-04-06 at 9.41.08 AM.png

• Like Like x 3
    • Winner Winner x 2
  5. Congrats @AR Toasty That's Amazing news I Wish You all The best.

I Feeling Good today so that Makes me Happy...My Mama is Picking me Up Soon an I Get to Visit with Her an My Lil Sister an im Bringing My Sons over there too. Im Just Getting High on Weed rn before we go lol.

~Toni~

• Friendly Friendly x 1
  6. My stepdaughter starting her adult life and all that that entails :love-m3j:

• Like Like x 4
    • Funny Funny x 1
  7. Weed, pizza sometimes if it’s good, the gym,music, and money.

• Like Like x 2
    • Winner Winner x 1
  8. Just About Home With My Boys... I Wanna Sit Down an Just Chill an See How My Girls Are When They Get Home From School an My Man Later When He Gets Here. I'm Going to Smoke a Few Bowls ina Minute tho I Wanna Keep My High Up.

~Toni~

9. Sitting Out in My Back Yard Tonight Getting High Under The Stars With My Man. It So Peaceful an it Isa Beautiful Night too.

~Toni~

• Like Like x 1
  10. I'm feeling pretty good right now, just kicking back with a pipe well-topped with some sticky hash, plus I had an extra 20 mg of edibles tonight. What am I celebrating? I finished up sending out just under 2,000 emails with my List to activists and stoners all over the world. It's always so nice when I finish a project like that.

Now I just have to get caught up at PubMed, adding all those new interesting studies to my List. (That's a LOT more fun than sending out emails! :biggrin: )

Granny :wave:

• Winner Winner x 4
    • Like Like x 1
  11. We Finally Got Our Stimulus Checks Today. :)

~Toni~

• Like Like x 2
    • Winner Winner x 1
  12. Being back at the house!!!

• Winner Winner x 2
    • Like Like x 1
  13. Where Were You At @KillaNuggetsWF

It's FRIYAY so that Makes Me Happy lol. I'm Just Going to Chill an Smoke Alotta Weed Today Once My Kids Go With My Mama. Tommorow I'm Getting My Next Tattoo as Well By My Hubby an Doing Some Other Fun Stuff too. Need to Get My Mind Off Negativity.

~Toni~

14. Being High AF an Just Watching TV With My Boo an Thinking About Whats Coming Later :):roflmao::ey:

~Toni~

• Like Like x 1
  15. When My Man Randomly Compliments Me (He Does This Alot) An The Way He Be Lookin At Me lol IK What He Has on His Mind RN an I'm Starting to Get Hot TBH,

~Toni~

16. Watching Baby Horses or Deer or Rhinos or Elephants or Giraffes an other Animals like that just Playing an Happy. It always Cheers me up a Lil bit.

~Toni~

17. This song!

If you listen to it, you won't be let down. It's such a classic.

• Winner Winner x 1
  18. Being home ;wub:

• Friendly Friendly x 1
  19. Getting new Clothes that I Order Online. I Wearing some RN.

Also that My Daughters both back in there Taekwondo Classes now because they Love it.

~Toni~

20. #5480 Dizzy, Apr 14, 2021
    Last edited: Apr 14, 2021
    Eating Jamaican Food Make me Happy too Since That's My Home Country. I Love that They Have The Caribbean Corner (Restaurant) Around here it my Favorite.

~Toni~

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1