Things that make you happy

Discussion in 'General' started by WaxPayne, Dec 10, 2012.

1. #1 WaxPayne, Dec 10, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: Dec 10, 2012
    In contrast to the "things that annoy" I want to know what are some things that make you blades and bladys happy whether it be a great day , pleasant surprise, a person or object..just anything that makes you smile, cry or laugh with joy :)

My joys come in the forms of my family , my gf, my dog and my ability to support myself. Your turn :)

• Like Like x 3
  2. When I stick my hand in my fishtank and the fish nibble on it

• Like Like x 7
  3. Sex with my amazing female companion :)

• Like Like x 4
    • Agree Agree x 2
    • Winner Winner x 1
  4. When I stroll through my neighborhood in winter and the sidewalk sparkles like it was laced with diamonds.

When I am able to pick up something to smoke.

When the gas price drops.

Driving through fresh snow and every non every day situation with the automobile.

When I'm high, walk to the kitchen and find leftovers from my roommates.

• Like Like x 2
  5. weed

Family

girls/pussy

Summer

Hanging out with old friends and having a good time

Hanging out with family and having a good time.

raves =P

• Like Like x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1
  6. Forgiving myself for what I’ve done and others for what they haven’t.

• Like Like x 6
  7. My wife and kids and the life we live, we always have what we need, not want, but need. All you blades and bladies in the city that i learn from or laugh with, so yeah im pretty happy overall.

• Winner Winner x 1
  8. these are the things thatll make me smile, knowin this blunt might burn a while

• Like Like x 2
  9. Friends who can make you laugh your ass off no matter how shitty your day has been :)

• Like Like x 3
  10. money looool be honest who doesn't get happy when they have money? :p
    hmm my pets
    catching up with ppl I used to know or chill with
    when the weather seems to feel good so it makes the day feel perfect outside
    feeding ducks
    writing a really good poem or coming up with a good story line
    listening to up beat music
    having someone hug me unexpectedly
    & last but not least, marijuana :D

edit: this was just the beginning :3

11. hot tea

• Winner Winner x 1
  12. A shit, got to love taking a shit ahhhhhhhhh........thats better. :laughing:

• Like Like x 1
  13. when you pop a massive black head and its like string cheese coming from my face.

fuck i love that.

14. I love the participation in this thread :) makes me happy to know what makes others happy :)

• Like Like x 4
  15. That feeling when you're so thirsty you can't think of anything else and you finally get to take a sip of something.

Swimming naked.

Being barefoot in grass when it's just getting warmed up in the morning.

All my pets, they have the ability to make me smile pretty much no matter what.

• Like Like x 2
    • Winner Winner x 1
  16. Excitement. The feeling of looking forward to just about anything, it's awesome.

• Like Like x 1
  17. Oh thats eazy .. Family (Da mrs. & kids), friends, bomb weed, gettn paid, gettn laid, material shit, goin out to party, good days, big tiddy mamaz & big booty gurlz ... Livin out here in las vegas all day .. Sin City Baby ...

18. Sleeping and talking long walks

• Like Like x 1
  19. This video I found, courtesy of BuffalosoldieRx

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GaoLU6zKaws]Sexy Sax Man Careless Whisper Prank feat. Sergio Flores (directors cut) - YouTube[/ame]

• Like Like x 1