There is a creator

Discussion in 'Religion, Beliefs and Spirituality' started by DamagedButNotBroken97, Nov 8, 2020.

1. But that's the only thing we know I hate being labeled a Jew, Christian, Muslim, or any religion People die over what 'religion' is the right one no wonder I'm a big-time stoner...

• Like Like x 2
  2. u KNOW there is a creator?

you believe* there is a creator.

o_O

dont label you as a jew/christian/muslim

but tell you what religion is correct?

o_O

yea

• Like Like x 3
    • Winner Winner x 2
  3. I've come to see it like this. It doesn't matter to me if there is a creator or not. You just need to live life, be your best self and try to help others when you can and live every day as if it is your last and that we only live once but keep kindness in mind as if we live several times and how we treat others, you know that whole karma thing... Live life as if your next one will be impacted by what you do in this current life.

• Agree Agree x 4
    • Informative Informative x 1
  4. Who is we ?

• Agree Agree x 5
  5. I agree. It doesn't matter to me either because I have no problem admitting that I don't know. What pisses me off are the massive number of people who make shit up to fill a void that has no need to be filled. Be a good person because it's the right thing to do, not out of fear.

I'm convinced that we have not evolved enough to comprehend what this shit show is. Humanity would be so much better off if people would stop pretending that their misguided beliefs have relevance. Imagine ..............

• Agree Agree x 5
  6. And for me that goes for both Theists and Atheists. Be a good person and quit trying to make people believe as they do.

• Agree Agree x 1
  7. Our Founding Fathers said there is a creator and founded the basis of our gov't on it. "We hold these truths to be self-evident, that all men are created equal, that they are endowed by their Creator with certain unalienable rights, that among these are life, liberty, and the pursuit of happiness."
    I can't find any fault in their logic and thank God for their success.

• Like Like x 1
  8. There is a creator inside everyone, we've created god in our image. Well not the hindus, , ,

9. I can't find serious fault in their logic either, but your interpretation and your imposing personal belief into it is concerning. Most of our forefathers actually believed in Deism. Thanking God for their success would contradict that belief since this theology says that the creator "does not intervene with the functioning of the natural world in any way." They believed that we were endowed with unalienable rights. Through hypocritical religion and politics, we've squandered them.

• Agree Agree x 1
  10. I wouldn't say they "believed in deism" but I know what you mean. I am not sure all of them would subscribe to the idea that the Creator doesn't intervene. Beyond the religions there are metaphysical philosophers like Leibniz which isn't rooted in a religion or deism, and I don't see how it would necessarily prohibit intervention.

And in the Declaration of Independence they weren't thanking God for their success, but acknowledging the foundation for human rights. From that state of sovereignty they decided to create a government to serve humanity in protecting those rights.

Ironically they gave birth to a entity that now suppresses those very rights.

• Agree Agree x 3
    • Like Like x 2
  11. Hey if you're watching creator,
    Fuck you

• Funny Funny x 3
    • Agree Agree x 1
  12. Damn man. :passing-joint:

• Like Like x 1
  13. 20190612_082025.jpg show me anything that doesn't look designed ?

• Like Like x 3
  14. HA! I shake my fist at the sky & flip the bird & scream 'FUCK YOU!' occaisionally.

15. happiness is knowing you KNOW THE WORD GOD knowing that to me means you have been taught it your choice to swing were you want,when all beings on this earth know the word god ,this world you strive will end,but until all living beings in civilized world and uncivilized world as in third world country also to include tribal people and such ,know his name it cant end.if you read the book of revalations you will see that it almost time to go were and which place you desire.
    i guess you just have to die and then come back to this place to see the meaning,but all have a choice,be happy with what you chose

• Like Like x 1
  16. Have a hunch IT is a "creative intelligence" that was formed out of the Absolute the latter being likened to "deep sleep"... But the Absolute coughed or sneezed and spat out the universes along with creative intelligence aka God... Suffice to say the creative intelligence or God is not the Absolute and likely there are "gods" of different universes... Vedas say that it's all on automatic with a balance of 3 forces so a Being type God isn't having to do anything but watch the dream It dreamed up.. We need to pray It stops dreaming up atrocities...

HEY GOD WAKE THE F UP WON'T YOU? Time to stop the sh*t show...

17. Yeah creator of cannabis. Is a fucking legend

• Funny Funny x 1
  18. So many wars, so much killing caused by whos creator, people should focus on creation itself, that's the most valuable.

Sent from my Pixel 3a using Grasscity Forum mobile app

• Creative Creative x 1
  19. Maybe the mormons after right, maybe the world we live in, really does live on evil.

20. Looking good brother out there who i don't know but you grow good weed so you're my fucking cyber bro

• Friendly Friendly x 1