There are only 2 genders

Discussion in 'Pandora's Box' started by Burrito Wizard, Jun 25, 2018.

1. o
    lol your almost funny.
    Poke bitch moan lol hardly....get a clue then try participating in reality with the rest who are not unicorns or banana splits

It’s sad how many folks are buying into this dangerous stupidity

• Like Like x 1
  2. You ever think you're ascribing motive because someone elses views and understanding don't align with your own?

Some food for thought.

Vigilo Confido

• Like Like x 2
  3. Funny, I was going to ask you the very same question. What do you think the solution is Frasier?

4. But we all know when we don't align, it makes for an interesting discussion. I like hearing other people's point of view. I have moved around politically and parent styles learning from forums just like this (without so much weed discussion.) I feel like I have an open mind.

But there are some things I feel certain about and that is that sexuality is fluid. My best friend from grade school is gay. I never knew it growing up with her because she had all these cow boy magazine tear-outs pinned next to her bed. But over time, it seemed like she wanted to be the cowboy more than she wanted to sleep with them. I had known her for so long, it didn't change anything. I think my young brain made the connection early on subconsciously and it didn't really matter because I could always count on her for fun times at the pool and beach.

She finally got up the nerve to bring her girl friend, now wife, to my wedding. I think I felt such a sense of relief because the last thing I want for my best friend is unhappiness. I want her to be her, fully, without stupid ignorant judgment. She deserves that. She would be the first person at an accident pulling someone out of a car even if you had a tattoo that said "Death To Dikes!"

5. What you said makes 0 sense considering everything said so far.

The solution is therapy for these people and no government/taxpayer spending for their procedures should they choose to mutilate themselves.

Vigilo Confido

• Agree Agree x 1
  6. Ok?

How is this even remotely related to the topic?

This is crackpot therapy that was debunked and is generally shunned for trying to treat homosexuality which is clearly not a mental disorder by any standing despite what the old closeted kiddy diddlers in power might think.

Blatant strawman is blatant.

Vigilo Confido

• Like Like x 1
  7. #308 Praetorian, Feb 2, 2019
    Last edited: Feb 3, 2019
    They can have all the room they want in the male bathroom where everyone is demanded to respect everyone else's space.

How do you call them "homophobes" when you are talking about people objecting to people who want to fluctuate their gender? :smoke:

It's like "agree with whatever, or "phobic"

Agreed.

• Like Like x 1
  8. I see this has gone off on the homophobia/bathroom tangent. Just as well, because the cavernous hole of wrongness being dug here just got even deeper. You morons can't even claim the strict biological interpretation for your chromosome-enabled hatred.

• Like Like x 1
    • Disagree Disagree x 1
  9. This is because you live in the U.K. not in U.S.A. they still get bent out a shape when it comes to this kinda stuff.

10. I could give 2 fucks if my 7 year old daughter went into the men's washroom and there was a 40 year old "drag queen looking dude" in there. Who cares? Not to mention if she's going into the men's it's because I'm in there with her and she'll be using the cubicle.

11. Yeah it 100% does lmao

• Funny Funny x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1
  12. Apparently it's more common than we assume. Same amount of intersex as there are redheads. Where do they fit in to people's idea of only two genders?

13. I have no problem with them & I know there's only 2 genders.. I wouldn't treat a person any differently because of it lol

As long as they ain't hurting me they can crack on with it :laughing: I'd only react badly if I was seeing a chick & she ended up being a chick with a dick :bolt::laughing:

14. And you KNOW this.
    Maaaan.

• Funny Funny x 1
  15. tenor - 2021-05-15T211550.768.gif

• Like Like x 1
  16. Is it just me or is the world getting weirder and weirder?

17. They don't fit in the two gender model because a birth defect isn't a gender.

• Like Like x 1
  18. Birth defect. Certain kinds of thinking is more of a birth defect then having two sexual organs.

19. You just said certain kinds of thinking is more of a defect. I agree there are more serious defects but a birth defect of any degree is still a birth defect. You're not a science denier are you?