There are only 2 genders

Discussion in 'Pandora's Box' started by Burrito Wizard, Jun 25, 2018.

1. Rofl ? What ?
    There’s two genders
    No fucking Apache attack helicopter
    No fucking unicorns
    There’s male and female that’s all
    Anything else is not a gender
    Pretty simple

• Winner Winner x 2
    • Disagree Disagree x 1
  2. There should be only 2 bathrooms.

Those with a penis and those without.

Anyone who claims to be a woman but still has their penis on should be given therapy not pandering to their misogynist fantasies.

Thats right people, men who think they women actually hate women and this whole trans movement - its REAL women who are losing out!

3. Why 2 in reality i use the same toilet as my wife at home its not like we need speciality toilets we can all use the same design except with urinals obvs thing is the creeps that mean we need 2

• Agree Agree x 1
  4. Of course it doesn't matter. Although guys are a bit messy and make the toilet a bit sticky. But, I was talking about in public and there, it does matter.

• Funny Funny x 1
  5. If you think a man that believes he's a woman should be allowed in public women's bathrooms I really hope you never have a daughter. And the fact that other people's children are put at risk because people think it's "progressive" is absolutely disgusting.

• Like Like x 3
    • Agree Agree x 1
  6. Poke, bitch moan. Find something positive to do kush70 . We female felines don't enjoy fighting as much as you toms. And... you are starting to repeat yourself.

7. So people born with both sex parts should go to the bathroom where? What should they mark on their passport? Female or Male? Did you know that there are as many hermaphrodites now called intersex as there are redheads? And you say, "absolutely disgusting." Are you like 94 years old or something? I bet you think breastfeeding is absolutely disgusting too. Save me from people like you! :hide:

• Disagree Disagree x 1
    • Funny Funny x 1
  8. Yup! Because I haven't heard anyone answer it yet. Mind you, I'm talking public toilets.

9. #289 Praetorian, Feb 1, 2019
    Last edited: Feb 1, 2019
    All 6 of them can use the men's room.

No one in actual society will really care, but they will kick the shit out of them if they break basic bathroom decorum, like compromising the privacy and safety of other patrons, as it should be.

If they get weird looks, they can realize the fact that they are a tiny, tiny abnormal minority, and that the absolute vast majority of society is pretty clear on whether they are male or female....as they have been since the existence of humanity.

[​IMG]

• Like Like x 3
    • Winner Winner x 2
    • Disagree Disagree x 1
  10. Would you want a 40 year old drag queen looking dude to share a bathroom with your 5 year old daughter? Sounds like you would. If you're actually born with "both parts" which isn't what 99.999999% of transgenders are to begin with (but you already knew that) then chances are you've conformed to one gender or the other anyway. But considering what you're talking about isn't something that happens I'll just ignore it because we both already know it's a bs point.

And yeah, I'm 90 years old for not wanting some weirdo fuck around innocent kids. Sure. Guess I'm 90 and you're a kiddy fiddler.

• Like Like x 2
    • Agree Agree x 1
  11. #291 WeedCat, Feb 1, 2019
    Not so sure about that. I think people DO care. And that why there is so much emotion wrapped around this subject. And you can call them tiny tiny minority but they are still human and should have a safe place where angry homophobes aren't going to sucker punch them. Could be your kid one day getting kicked in the face. What will you tell them? "I'm sorry honey, but you ought to deal with it because you are just such a small part of society and you don't matter."

12. I'm not afraid of drag queens. Either are my kids. They are simply entertainers. No big deal. I'm more afraid of angry men because they are so unpredictable and pious. And I'm constantly amazed that certain angry men feel like the universe revolves around them when they say things like, "There are only two genders, period." I shake my head and think, Wow, so self important to put a period on the subject. So patriarchal. Kills me man.

13. Pretty sure he would take them for therapy instead of playing in to their mental disorder.

Vigilo Confido

• Agree Agree x 1
  14. Oh boy.

All this man hatred....

I need to find my safe space. I'm too triggered. But don't tell me I'm not a strong independent woman... I mean man. Well that's freely interchangeable now.

So yeah I'm a strong independent woman!!!

You can't talk to me about men now. Cause I'm a woman.

Vigilo Confido

• Like Like x 1
  15. #295 loki125, Feb 1, 2019
    Wouldnt care if the 40year old drag queen is in the same public toilet as my 5 year old
    1 id go with her at that age.
    And 2 just cause there a drag queen doesnt mean there a paedophile it means they like to dress as a women.

And if hes dressed as a women cause he likes it he will go to the mens mostly if your on about trans ( drag queens completely different)
    Again wouldnt care most womens toilets are lockable cubicles.

Next question is, what if a women was dressed as a man and in the toilet with ya 5 year old son..

Or if a paedophile was in the toilet with ya 5 year old son... you wouldnt know if there was or not.
    At least with a drag queen you know before that they are a drag queen And if you must you can keep ya daughter close but again drag queen doesnt equal paedophile.
    Nor does trans gay or any LGBT person.

A paedophile could be any one could even be that angry homophobe with kids. Could even be a "friend". But you many never find out he secretly likes your kids. Ffs

• Agree Agree x 1
  16. So you do what some places are doing in the uk and having unisex toilets theres a big room full of cubicles and round a corner urinals. Theve done it in a few places. There was like WTF at first but people dont care now and its cleaner in genral than normal so perhaps men are taking a conscious effort i dunno.

• Like Like x 1
  17. Rofl inability to read? you are ALMOST funny
    Try again
    careful who you accuse of hate mongering.
    there are two genders , if anyone disagrees fine whatever
    That’s doesn’t give anyone the right to be an asshole about it

TWO not six million

18. If they survive the beating

• Funny Funny x 1
  19. Right on sister! And I am married to a man and have been for many years. It's just the angry entitled man I'm referring to.

20. Stop damn it I almost fell outta my chair laughing so hard

You are correct in your statement but hey that’s just me

I think I’ll identify as a dill pickle today ....yea ok lol

• Funny Funny x 1