There are only 2 genders

Discussion in 'Pandora's Box' started by Burrito Wizard, Jun 25, 2018.

1. yep

• Agree Agree x 23
    • Like Like x 3
    • Disagree Disagree x 3
    • Funny Funny x 1
  2. Despite much science denial on the subject, yes that is true.

• Agree Agree x 16
    • Disagree Disagree x 2
  3. I've only ever seen two, myself. And I've been in a lot of naked situations.
    But then..... I've never been abducted by martians, either.

• Funny Funny x 4
    • Agree Agree x 3
    • Like Like x 2
    • Disagree Disagree x 2
  4. I would take this detailed OP as proof there is 3.

• Funny Funny x 7
    • Like Like x 4
  5. I mean biologically speaking, intersex (In which you have both male and female genitalia) could also be considered a gender.

But this is very rare and is often corrected to favor 1 of the two common genders.

Please don't take my statement regarding this subject too seriously, I out of all people should not be speaking on this subject haha.

• Funny Funny x 2
  6. d1e973f31eeebaf6d77ad040025d7359476a2b2bd812a29e3d2607b4f9e246d0_1.gif

• Like x 6
    • Agree x 4
    • Disagree x 2
    • Funny x 1
    • Winner x 1
  7. Good grief. The world is obviously flat otherwise we'd fall off the edge. We know what we know, eh?

• Funny Funny x 5
  8. 0/10 thread...

• Disagree Disagree x 7
    • Like Like x 2
    • Agree Agree x 2
  9. It is hard to say, there are a lot of anamolies out there that don't fit well within one category or the other. Gender may be just another useless category. Sure we can generally say there are masculine and feminine, but all male and female 'genders' dont perfectly fit into those. There are also anatomical anamolies.

So we have two general catagories that most humans fit into, so it is generally useful, but I think the reality is that there are a spectrum of humans where a tiny percent fall outside the norm.

Sent from my VS995 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

• Agree Agree x 4
    • Winner Winner x 1
    • Like Like x 5
    • Agree Agree x 3
    • Disagree Disagree x 3
    • Funny Funny x 1
  10. Absolutely. Physical and mental. Mostly they're the same but sometimes not.
    I for instance am a transsexual woman born in the body of a man.
    You're ignorance is offensive. To ignorant people.
    Don't drink and type kids

• Disagree Disagree x 5
    • Agree Agree x 3
    • Funny Funny x 3
    • Like Like x 1
  11. Some people I know have made clear to me the distinction between sex and gender. It's 2018 and I'm of the opinion that one's sex, and one's gender identity, don't necessarily have to be identical.

Good to just let people be who they want to be, I think, especially if it isn't threatening anyone. :love-m3j:

• Like Like x 3
    • Disagree Disagree x 3
    • Winner Winner x 3
    • Agree Agree x 1
  12. Oooh the current year overriding basic biology argument. Dank.

• Like Like x 5
    • Agree Agree x 1
    • Disagree Disagree x 1
  13. I'm starting my transition to become a OG kush plant right now. I'm sure you bigots will mock me but that's fine because I have millions of other mentally ill individuals on tumblr who will support my brave transition.

• Funny Funny x 6
    • Like Like x 5
    • Winner Winner x 4
    • Disagree Disagree x 1
  14. We can observe the earth being spherical. Just like we can observe human biology, which proves 2 genders: male and female exist. Actually flat earthers are the ones comparable to those who believe in more than 2 genders, considering they both deny the actual science and facts.

• Agree Agree x 3
    • Disagree Disagree x 2
    • Like Like x 1
  15. Thing is it's been man and woman for 1000s of years biologically speaking and it's true instinctively too other wise we would of been wiped out through evolution.

I think it's ignorant on your part for expecting people to instantly understand your views and call them ignorant if they don't

• Agree Agree x 2
    • Like Like x 1
    • Disagree Disagree x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1
  16. The thing is, if someone wants to emulate the opposite gender ok fine. No problem. But that doesn't actually mean you're a different gender. But people get offended and they think that changes the facts.

• Like Like x 5
    • Agree Agree x 2
    • Disagree Disagree x 2
  17. They actually have therapists who recommend surgery.

• Like Like x 1
  18. I guess you didn't see I was joking?
    Of course there's only two genders.

• Like Like x 2
    • Disagree Disagree x 2
  19. And they should all be ashamed of themselves considering those who do have surgery attempt suicide at incredibly high rates

• Disagree Disagree x 3
    • Agree Agree x 2
    • Informative Informative x 1